Olympic Chrome Pressure Ring Collars with Spin Lock (Pair) – Ivanko (COC-2.5KG)
Ivanko COC-2.5KG Spin Lock Collars with Pressure Ring for Olympic Weight Bars (Pair) - At a weight of 2.5 kilograms (5.5 pounds) the Ivanko COC-2.5KG collar goes on and stays put. This is a substantially built barbell collar meant to securely hold weight plates on power bars and other types of weight lifting bars during extremely heavy lifts. Each compression collar features a proprietary pressure ring clamp that essentially locks the collar on the bar with a vice-like grip. Despite the superior holding power of this collar, it will not damage the finish of your weightlifting bar. Another benefit of the Ivanko COC-2.5KG is the Spin Lock feature which allows the user to remove any remaining spacing between plates and collar after it is locked on tight. The end result is a solid feeling lift with no plate wobble. The COC-2.5KG weightlifting collar adds safety, security and enhanced performance to any barbell workout.
- Cast iron collars with hard chrome finish
- Hard chrome is triple layer with nickel base
- Fits bars with 49.5mm-50mm sleeve diameter
- Weight: 2-1/2 kilos (5.5 lbs) each | 5 kilos (11 lbs) total for pair
- Pressure Ring tightly "clamps" around bar sleeve for a secure fit
- Spin-Lock feature "locks" plates tight against inside collar of bar
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 8" (11 lbs.)
Looking for weightlifting products for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS