1.25 lb. Chrome Olympic Pressure-Ring Training Collars (Pair) – Ivanko (COT-1.25)
Ivanko 1.25 lb. Chrome Olympic Compression Ring Training Collars (Pair) - In 1985, Ivanko decided that none of the existing collar technologies were "good enough." So, a number of engineers worldwide were invited to design "the perfect collar." One that would be 5 to 10 times stronger than the lever bolt method. One which would protect the bar from damage, occupy a minimum of space, be aesthetically pleasing, be patentable, and most importantly, be inexpensive to produce. The result is Ivanko's patented pressure ring collar. The compression band locks onto the entire circumference of the sleeve, leaves no surface marks, and over 25 years later, still remains the best fastening solution.
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ivanko COT-1.25 Olympic Pressure-Ring Training Collar Features::
- Machined steel body
- Triple hard chrome-plated finish with nickel base
- Effective for any size Olympic Bar with 2" sleeves
- Particularly good for shorter bars
Ivanko COT-1.25 Olympic Pressure-Ring Training Collar Specifications::
- 1-1/4 lb. per collar (2-1/2 lbs. total weight per pair)
- Thickness: 1-3/8"
- For use with any size Olympic Bar with 2" sleeves
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for any quantity of collar pairs prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- UPS: Boxed and shipped UPS.