Premium Olympic Machined Barbell Plates – Ivanko (OM)
Packages: 257.5-1,265.5 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
500 LB MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
Ivanko Premium OM Olympic Machined Barbell Plates - Ivanko OM Barbell Plates have it all including a beautifully machined finish, extreme accuracy, starting weight of only 1.25 lbs. per plate and heavy plates weighing as much as 100 lbs. each. These premium quality Olympic plates are fully machined to a smooth finish front and back and then coated with a high-grade polyester-based paint that is baked and hardened to become chip resistant. This chip resistant paint will prolong the beautiful look of your plates for many years even when being used in a commercial facility. Lifters can fully rely on the accuracy of the OM plate with a weight tolerance within -0% and +2%. This means your plates will never be below the stated weight. Another Ivanko advantage is their 1.25 lb. Olympic plate. This plate size allows the lifter to graduate in micro-increments of 2.5 lbs. instead of the standard 5 lbs. offered with 2.5 lb. plates. And for the heavy lifter, 100 lb. OM plates are available and are a popular item to use on leg presses and barbells for lifts such as shrugs or squats. Ivanko OM weight lifting plates are commercial grade and suitable for any location.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount for Olympic plates? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 or 100 lbs.
Available Plate Sets:
- OM-257.5 - (2) 1.25, (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (257.5 lbs. total)
- OM-632.5 - (2) 1.25, (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (632.5 lbs. total)
- OM-1265.5 - (2) 1.25, (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,265.5 lbs. total)
- Fully machined smooth on back and outer edge/face of circumference
- Extremely accurate weight tolerance of -0% and +2% max
- German engineered, chip resistant polyester paint is baked on for superior durability
- Letters and weight markings are painted in brightly colored paint for easy legibility from far distances
- High quality cast iron contains no air pockets, no putty filler, no impurities
- Center holes are drilled, NOT cast, for most accurate and consistent fit on Olympic bars
- Recessed deep dish plates include lip to assist with loading, offloading and carrying
- Starting weight of only 1.25 lbs. allows for micro-loading for safer weight jumps when needed
- Heavy 100 lb. plates are compact and allow more weight to be added to leg presses and weight bars when needed
- Plate Weight Markings: lbs. with kgs. available upon request
- Ideal for plate loaded gym equipment and Olympic bars in commercial gyms
- Great for total body strengthening and muscle building
NOTE: These cast-iron plates are manufactured by sand casting. They are not machined from solid billet. Due to the inherent nature of the sand casting process, no two plates are exactly alike. Variations will occur. Among these variations are surface consistency and porosity. These variations do not constitute defects, but are inherent to the casting process.
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
1.25-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 257.5, 632.5 and 1,265.5 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.