Deep Dish Olympic Plates | IRON COMPANY (IC-DDOLY)
Oil-Baked or Matte Black Finish
90% Post Consumer Iron
100% Carbon Neutral Manufacturing
Deep Dish Olympic Plates – IRON COMPANY® Deep Dish Olympic Plates are 100% USA Made from 90% post-consumer recycled cast iron. We now offer two finish options; oil-baked and matte black powder coat.
Oil-Baked - Instead of painting or powder coating, each raw cast iron weight plate is treated with an oil-baked finish giving them a unique patina appearance, much like a manhole cover, that will last a lifetime.
Black Powder Coat - Much more durable than paint, our plates are electrostatically charged, shot with powder and then baked at 400 degrees. The end result is a beautiful matte black finish that not only looks beautiful but will protect your iron from the elements for years to come.
The classic old school “deep dish” design includes a wide gripping area on the larger plates for easier carrying, loading and offloading. Plus, nothing beats the overall look and sound of deep dish Olympic plates when loaded on a barbell or exercise machine. Get back to the basics!
IRON COMPANY is proud to offer our new USA Made Olympic plates that are not only top quality but are manufactured in the most environmentally responsible way possible.
Supply Chain - Because our weight plates are manufactured domestically, our supply chain is endless and can fulfill orders of any size quickly.
Sold in sets only. If you require a custom set please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep. A 255 lb. minimum applies.
Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M for US Government purchase.
- Accurate weight tolerance.
- Deep dish design for easy handling.
- Made in America.
- Ships fast.
Our foundry is the only casting foundry in North America powered by 100% carbon neutral energy via the abundant hydroelectric resources in the region.
With 90% of our raw materials comprised of post-consumer waste, a durable product capable of lasting decades, and 100% recyclability at the end of the casting’s life cycles, our deep dish Olympic plates are the most responsibly manufactured cast iron product on the market.
Your Olympic weight plates are treated with our oil-baked finish, which utilizes recycled vegetable oil to provide an environmentally responsible and VOC free patina of our castings that further protects the environment while creating a durable finish.
Our Olympic plates are Made in the United States and meet all current Buy American and Buy America provisions.
We can offer up to 4 LEED points depending on where your project is located. Contact us for a LEED Certification letter.
We are engaged in continuous improvement to reduce our impact on our community, modernize our casting solutions, lower our environmental impact, and provide our customers with the value they have come to expect from a world class operation.
Available Sets - Oil-Baked (IC-DDOLY-OB) or Black (IC-DDOLY-BP):
- IC-DDOLY-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-615 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (615 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-1230 - (4) 2.5, (8) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,230 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-450 – (10) 45 lb. plates (450 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-400 – (4) 100 lb. plates (400 lbs. total)
45 lb. Add-On Plate Packages:
- IC-DDOLY-45-1PAIR (90 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-45-2PAIR (180 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-45-3PAIR (270 lbs. total)
100 lb. Add-On Plate Packages:
- IC-DDOLY-100-1PAIR (200 lbs. total)
- IC-DDOLY-100-2PAIR (400 lbs. total)
- USA Made.
- Made from 90% post-consumer Class 35B gray cast iron.
- Plates are 100% recycleable.
- 100% carbon neutral manufacturing.
- Deep dish design for easier handling.
- Fits 2" diameter bars.
- IRON COMPANY® logo cast into each plate.
- Two finishes to choose from: Oil-baked or matte black.
- Black powder coat finish: Powder coated in a durable matte black finish for an old-school appearance.
- Oil-Baked finish: Baked in recycled vegetable oil for a natural patina (no paint or powder coat used).
- Oil-Baked finish is a process used to give cast iron an aged patina finish. Each plate color/finish is uniquely different from the next. Product finish and aesthetics will change over time depending on how it is used, the surrounding elements, etc. These plates can show signs of rust over time but this is all part of the natural characteristics of a patina finish.
- Sold in sets only. If you require a custom set please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep. A 255 lb. minimum applies.
- Government Purchase: Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M.
- Class 35B ASTM A 48 spec gray iron.
- Accuracy +/- 3% of stated weight.
- Center hole approx. 2 1/16" to fit 2" diameter bars.
- 2.5 | 3/8" x 6 9/16"
- 5 | 3/4" x 6 9/16"
- 10 | 1 1/4" x 8 7/8"
- 25 | 1 3/4" x 11 5/8"
- 35 | 1 3/4" x 14 1/4"
- 45 | 1 1/2" x 17 3/4"
- 100 | 2 5/16" x 17 3/4"
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
- Powder coated finish not covered by warranty.
- Oil-Baked finish is a process used to give cast iron an aged patina finish. Product finish and aesthetics will change over time depending on how it is used, the surrounding elements, etc. These plates can rust but this is all part of the natural patina process.
- Never use your plates directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your plates with a dry rag to remove dirt and debris. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your plates in a dry area.
- Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- LTL Freight: This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Lead Times: Plates typically ship within approximately 6-10 business days. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.