Rubber Encased Olympic Barbell Plates – Ivanko (RUBO)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
Olympic Bar NOT Included
Ivanko Rubber Encased Olympic Barbell Plates - Stink-Free Olympic plates! You won't find any used crankcase oil or any other inferior components or impurities in these high quality virgin rubber Olympic plates by Ivanko Barbell. Each and every Ivanko RUBO Olympic plate is manufactured with the highest quality materials with the most sound and proven manufacturing methods available. None of the Ivanko virgin rubber contains waste products or other "fillers" common in low priced, low quality plates. These fillers as well as added sulfur curing agents give rubber a pungent, rotten egg smell that is impossible to use in small and confined areas like homes or workout studios. Customers specifically seek out the Ivanko brand when sourcing rubber coated barbell plates so as to avoid these issues. Ivanko also takes special steps to create a permanent bond between rubber coating and iron core. One critical step is simply allowing each plate to fully cool inside the mold before it is removed. To save time and money, many manufacturers will cut corners here by removing the plates from the mold much too quickly resulting in a poor bond and a rubber coating that will begin peeling soon after the plates go into service. And one of the best side effects of making such a high quality rubber is the superior impact resistance it provides to weight room floors. The RUBO plate is not to be mistaken as a bumper plate, but will offer sufficient protection for many years to come.
Need a custom plate package or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 or 100 lbs.
- RUBO-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- RUBO-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- RUBO-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers, School Weight Rooms and Military Gyms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant rubber that resists tears, abrasions and will not damage surrounding equipment
- Sulfur-free virgin rubber is low to no odor and can be used in confined locations
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs.) Available in kgs. upon request
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Not to be used as bumper plates
- 1-Year commercial warranty
- Olympic bar sold SEPARATELY
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
- Military installations
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.