86" Stainless Steel Needle Bearing Olympic Bar – Ivanko (OBSNB-20KG)
German Needle Bearings
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Ivanko Barbell OBSNB-20KG Stainless Steel Needle Bearing Olympic Bar - The USA Made Ivanko OBSNB-20KG is a stainless steel Olympic weightlifting bar having a solid stainless steel bar shaft and weight sleeves for ultimate corrosion and wear protection. The OBSNB-20KG includes German needle bearings making for ultra-smooth bar sleeve rotation and reduced torque on the wrists when performing any Olympic lift. The 28mm diameter stainless steel shaft is medium knurled, including a 4.5" wide center band of knurling, and has a tensile strength rating of 218,000 PSI for superior strength and break resistance. This bar is International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) approved for powerlifting competitions and conforms to International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) knurling specs which calls for the center of the bar to have three knurled areas, two long sections on each end and a short, 120 mm knurled area in the middle. The OBSNB-20KG needle bearing bar is put through extensive quality testing to be sure each one is free from defects and safe to use in any environment, especially powerlifting competitions. These tests include magnetic particle testing to detect external cracks; ultrasonic tested to eliminate internal defects and straightness testing to ensure tolerances of less than 15 thousands of an inch curvature over the length of the bar.
Need help selecting the right Competition Olympic Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Recommended for commercial use
- Finish: Corrosion resistant stainless steel that wont rust, flake, peel or chip
- Total Bar Length: 86"
- Bar Diameter: 1.10" (28mm)
- Sleeve Loading Length: 15-3/8"
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.947" (49.40-49.56mm)
- Distance between inside sleeve collars: 52.5"
- Knurling: Medium knurling conforms to IWF specs (INCLUDES center knurl) Note that main photo does not depict actual bar. OBSNB bar lacks 3 ring knurl on each end of gripping area. See gallery photo for actual image of bar with single ring knurl on each end of gripping area.
- Center Knurling: Includes 4.5" wide center knurl
- Tensile Strength: 218,000 PSI
- Testing: Mag tested, ultra-sonic tested and X-ray tested
- Straightness: Special straightness specified (Less than .006/ft. T.I.R.)
- IPF: International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) approved
- Sleeve Assembly: Includes needle bearings for ultra smooth sleeve rotation
- Uses: Ideal bar for training the "Olympic Style" Weightlifting movements in CrossFit boxes or commercial gyms
- Olympic collars NOT included
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA (Bearings made in Germany)
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY® GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Bar Weight: 20 kg extremely accurate weight within 1/2 oz
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS