Jacobs Ladder Cardio Exercise Trainer - JACOBS LADDER (JACOBS-LADDER)
Jacobs Ladder Cardio Exercise Trainer - JACOBS LADDER (JACOBS-LADDER) – The Jacobs Ladder is a self-powered cardio trainer that provides a low-impact, full body workout. The advantages of cardio training on this “treadmill climber” are many and are quite unique when compared to the advantages of other cardio equipment. Perhaps the biggest advantage one might find when looking through feedback and reviews of the Jacobs Ladder is the 40 degree angle in which the user climbs. This 40 degree angle was specifically chosen to properly align the spine into a more neutral position while taking stress off the lower back and fully engaging the core muscles. Another notable advantage is the ability to hold onto the side rails or climb with all four limbs engaged at once (four limb cardio) for maximum caloric burn superior to many other cardio machine options.
How does the Jacobs Ladder work? The Jacobs Ladder consists of the main climbing unit and a console that measures feet per minute, elapsed time and distance covered. There is also a brake cable and adjustable belt which adjusts to the users height aligning them with the “sweet spot” of the ladder. Staying toward the bottom of the ladder keeps the brake applied and the climbing rotation slow. As the user climbs to a higher level of the ladder, the belt and cable engage the brake releasing it more and more increasing the speed. Refer to our Jacobs Ladder video to see it in action.
Government Purchase – Available for purchase on Ironcompany.com, LLC GSA contract and GSA Advantage!
Have questions about the Jacobs Ladder cardio machine? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- Provides a low impact full body workout that is easy on the joints
- Self-powered. No need to plug in
- Puts user on a 40 degree angle which puts spine in a more neutral position, takes stress off the lower back and also helps to engage the core muscles
- Provides two limb or four limb cardio depending on if user holds the rails
- Provides aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
- Console readouts includes rate of feet per minute (speed), elapsed time, distance covered
- Belt is adjustable by height to properly adjust the amount of tension on the brake which determins the speed of the rungs
- Includes transport wheels
- Used in athletic training, aerobic workouts, rehabilitation and in military training
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
Weight: 325 lbs
Rungs: Solid Maple
Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
Ship Weight: 432lbs.
Ship Dims: 33” Wide x 78” Long x 71” High (ships at class 175)
Warranty: 2 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only. Ships via one of our various freight carriers in a protective wooden crate. This delivery is considered to be a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Your shipment includes a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.