Jacobs Ladder X Ladder Climbing Exercise Machine – Jacobs Ladder (JLX)
Four Different Climbing Positions
Dashboard Displays Workout Intensity
Water Bottle NOT Included
Jacobs Ladder X Ladder Climbing Exercise Machine – The Jacobs Ladder X, or JLX, is a self-powered cardio exercise trainer which uniquely mimics the motion of ladder climbing at a diagonal angle using a rotating track of ladder rungs on an endless loop. The Jacobs Ladder X ladder climbing exercise machine is designed specifically for training fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. JLX marks the first major redesign to Jacobs Ladder in over 20 years, and offers four different climbing positions to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels. Lean over and hold the side rails for a low intensity climbing workout. Stand up and step up for a traditional stair climbing workout. Grip the sled handles at the top of the machine for a "sled drive" workout to increase the heart rate and intensely work lower body and core muscles. Or, engage the entire body in a traditional hand over hand workout for a high intensity, full body workout to produce the highest calorie burn. The JLX also features an integrated, brightly colored display and dashboard conveniently set near the top of the machine directly beneath the ladder rungs, providing motivating feedback and information on workout intensity levels based on speed.
Purchase Jacobs Ladder Ladder Climbing Exercise Machines on GSA contract - All Jacobs Ladder cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple ladder climbing machines for a club cardio zone or military base gym? Call an IRON COMPANY® Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The self-powered Jacobs Ladder X does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet to be an effective piece of equipment.
Improved Digital Dashboard
The Jacobs Ladder X dashboard design provides more insight on your workout, including calorie burn, climb rate, total feet climbed and workout intensity level.
Four Workout Positions
The JLX offers side rail, stand-up, sled drive and hand over hand climbing positions, allowing you to target different muscle groups at different intensity levels.
- The SIDE RAIL position offers a lower intensity position. Great for letting the heart rate come down during interval training.
- The STAND UP position offers a natural position that most people are used to as a normal stair climber. Great for longer aerobic workouts.
- The SLED DRIVE position is perfect for High Intensity Interval Training where the user engages the core muscles and lower body and begins to engage the upper body muscle groups.
- The HAND OVER HAND position is still the highest intensity position. It will raise the heart rate the fastest by engaging the core, upper and lower body muscle groups. Great for HIIT Training and increasing anaerobic capacity.
SIDE RAIL – Low Intensity climbing workout
STAND UP – Tradional stair climbing workout
SLED DRIVE – Upper & lower body, core muscle workout
HAND OVER HAND – High intensity, upper & lower body workout
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Frame: Welded Tubular and Laser Cut Steel
- Rungs: 2” Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 feet
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
- Length: 80.125"
- Width: 30.5" w/o removable cupholders, 37.25" with removable cupholders
- Height: 69.5"
- Machine Weight: 375 lbs.
- Shipping configuration (shrink wrapped on pallet): 32" W x 83" L x 77" H | 512 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 4 Years – Parts
- 1 Year – Labor
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service