E9 Commercial Elliptical - Elliptimill with Landice Achieve Console – Landice (E9-90)
Landice E9-90 Elliptical with Landice Achieve Console - Manufactured to exceed commercial leading standards, the Landice E9 ElliptiMill® is quite possibly the most over-engineered and over-built machine around. The amount of quality that has gone into the design and manufacture of this machine is stunning. It is one of the most durable and safest ellipticals on the market. The E9 accommodates any fitness level with easy entry and one of the lowest step-up heights in the industry.This machine features the ultimate in accessibility, just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
Its unique center-drive technology enables you to exercise in an upright position which replicates the natural stride of outdoor running motion with zero-impact reducing stress on the back and the knees. The Landice E9 Commercial Elliptical offers multiple and varied workouts with just one machine. Stand upright on the frame’s stationary platform and isolate your workout to strengthen your upper body using the machine’s variable resistance settings. This machine is designed to satisfy light commercial and club applications. Its footprint is 20% smaller than competing models to fit better in your cardio zone.
E9 Elliptical Features:
- The Most Natural Stride - Patented Rollmentum™ center-drive replicates the body's natural motion
- Lowest Step Up Height - Integrated rear step reduces step up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical
- 2" pedal spacing
- Orthopedic "gel" footpad pedal inserts provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- Integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts
- 11" diameter flywheel, 20 lbs.
- 1100 Watt electric brake
- 21" fixed stride
- 11-gate heavy-duty steel construction
- Self-aligning pedal guide rollers
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- Center-mounted fixed handrails with contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Footprint: 35" W x 68" L x 67" H (physical) | 35" W x 76" L x 67" H (active)
- Power: 110 VAC (standard) or 220 VAC (optional), 50/60 Hz, 15A
- User Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Certifications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE
- Use: High volume use in club settings
- Commercial Applications: Light commercial, rehabilitation, health clubs, and pay-for-membership facilities
- Warranty: 5-year parts, 3-year console, 2-year wear items ,1-year labor
- NOTE: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
- Government: Available for GSA open market purchase through IRON COMPANY®
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (249 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 32" (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
Landice E9-90 Landice Achieve Control Panel Features:
The state-of-the-art Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9" color LCD screen with easy-to-read, motivational displays. The advantages of using capacitive touch screens include a bright and sharper image due to the glass layer and is highly touch sensitive. This makes it great for smart devices and is why you see it on Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and HTC phones. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel. This console comes equipped with interactive heart rate control, Bluetooth, and a customizable HIIT screen.
Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice App and third-party apps hosted by Wahoo. Connect these Apps via Bluetooth on the Landice Achieve console.
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Easy data entry keys
- 8 Built-in programs
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIIT programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- Army Fitness Test features Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 year parts warranty on the console
OPTIONAL Landice Vision System (LVS):
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). This commercial grade 19" (48.26 cm) Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment. *Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.
OPTIONAL VESA-D Mounting Bracket:
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19" (48.26 cm) VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
OPTIONAL Tablet Bracket:
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. This proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad, Android tablet, or electronic reader in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with our adjustable bracket which holds between a 7" to 12" device. This option has a 1-year warranty. *Electronic tablet NOT included.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your fitness training center or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.