L7 CLUB Commercial Treadmill – Landice (L7-90 CLUB)
Power: 4 HP
Speed: 0.5-11 mph
Landice L790 CLUB Commercial Treadmills - If you're looking for a compact commercial treadmill with all the bells and whistles, the Landice L7 90 line of commercial club quality treads should be considered. Each model weighs in at 300 lbs. while having a 400 lb. user capacity. The running surface is compact measuring 20" x 58" with an overall footprint of 35" W x 76.5" L x 60" H allowing it to fit in spaces other commercial treadmills might not. Depending on your programming needs, you can choose between the L7-90 Pro Sports, Cardio, or Landice Achieve control panels.
What separates the Landice L790 CLUB from other brands of commercial treadmills? American made ingenuity and quality! Landice has been building quality-made treadmills in Randolph, NJ since 1967. All Landice treads are built with commercial quality components, including the light commercial models. And as Landice themselves will tell you, you may not need this level of engineering for your application but you can be assured that each Landice machine remains reliable, durable and easy to clean. Such commercial component examples include large 2.5", 14-pound treadmill belt rollers, a heavy aluminum treadmill frame that is three times stronger than a steel frame, a massive high-inertia flywheel that protects the motor and electronics from the constant pounding of the runner and a 1" thick reversible treadmill deck. Purchasing a Landice treadmill for any location offers peace of mind and is a sound investment.
What are the warranty differences between Landice LTD and CLUB treadmills?
- LTD models are warrantied for non-pay-for-membership facilities and light commercial environments where usage is less than 5 hours per day
- CLUB models are warrantied for pay-for-membership facilities and commercial environments where usage is greater than 5 hours per day
Purchasing a Landice Treadmill for the Government - All Landice L790 CLUB treadmills can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple treadmills for a health club or university student rec center? Call an IRON COMPANY® commercial gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
You can also Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for these treadmills
Landice L7-90 CLUB Treadmills at a Glance
Landice L7-90 CLUB Pro Sports Control Panel Features:
- Full color, 9" easy-to-read motivational liquid crystal (LCD) display
- Numeric keypad for easy data entry with express speed and incline keys
- 8 Built-in programs with variable time, speed, laps, and elevation
- 5 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Read-only AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system (touch telemetry)
- Wireless telemetry heart-rate monitoring system (chest strap NOT included)
Landice L7-90 CLUB Landice Achieve Control Panel Features:
The state-of-the-art Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9" color LCD screen with easy-to-read, motivational displays. The advantages of using capacitive touch screens include a bright and sharper image due to the glass layer and is highly touch sensitive. This makes it great for smart devices and is why you see it on Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and HTC phones. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel. This console comes equipped with interactive heart rate control, Bluetooth, and a customizable HIIT screen.
Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice App and third-party apps hosted by Wahoo. Zwift is one of the third-party apps that registers speed and incline changes made on the treadmill. Additional apps to connect with include Gymtrakr, KinoMap, Virtual Runner, and SelfLoops. Connect this App via Bluetooth on the Landice Achieve console.
- 5 Motivational display screens
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 8 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
- 6 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 HIIT programs
- 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 year parts warranty on the console
Landice L7-90 CLUB Treadmill Standard Features:
- User Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Treadmill Weight: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 35" W x 76.5" L x 60" H
- Running Surface: 20" W x 58" L
- Power: 110VAC, 60Hz, 15A with 7' power supply line cord
- Rollers: Large 2.5" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers for increased surface area contact on belt for better durability
- Roller Bearings: Large industrial gasket sealed bearings keeps out dirt and debris for smoother operation and longer life
- Frame: Rust-free aluminum frame that is three times stronger than steel and does not shake or vibrate | Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- Flywheel: Massive, high inertia flywheel that is ultra-smooth and consistent
- Deck: Reversible 1" thick deck with maintenance free lubrication system on both sides rated up to 3,000 hrs. (6,000 total when flipped)
- Belt: 4 ply polyester weave belt
- VFX Shock Absorption: 6-point system with guide pins insure that deck only moves up and down
- Step-up Height: 5.5"
- Speed: 0.5 to 11 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15% with 1,000 lb. thrust elevation motor
- Drive System: 4 HP continuous duty motor
- Micro-Amp Leakage: < 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit OPTIONAL
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate bars
- Secondary Control Panel: Stop and Resume Keys, "+" and "-" buttons for speed and incline, emergency stop
- Safety: Integrated Safety Lanyard and Emergency Stop Button
- User Experience: Rest area for tablets, USB port for mobile devise charging and software updates, accessory tray, 2 water bottle holders, c-safe power jack
- Color Scheme: Attractive two-tone platinum and black color palette on control panel, handrails, and base
- Use: High volume use in club settings
- Warranty: 5-year parts, 3-year console, 2-year wear items, 1-year labor
- Government: Available for GSA and CMAS purchase through IRON COMPANY®
- Proudly Made In The USA
Click here to view the Landice Commercial Treadmill specifications brochure
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
OPTIONAL Landice Vision System (LVS):
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). This commercial grade 19" (48.26 cm) Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment. *Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.
OPTIONAL VESA-D Mounting Bracket:
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19" (48.26 cm) VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
OPTIONAL Tablet Bracket:
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. This proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad, Android tablet, or electronic reader in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with our adjustable bracket which holds between a 7" to 12" device. This option has a 1-year warranty. *Electronic tablet NOT included.
OPTIONAL Isolation Leakage Kit (<300 Micro-Amp):
All electrical motors and components emit electrical "noise" due to electrical/magnetic fields. The Landice Isolation Leakage Kits help lower this electrical noise below 300 micro amps to better reduce interference with other cardio equipment, heart rate monitoring systems, or wireless entertainment systems that may be near the fitness unit. This option is covered under the Landice Commercial Warranty.
Additional Landice Options - Must be Factory Installed - CALL TO INQUIRE:
- BroadcastVision 900MHz Audio & Video controls (available for Cardio Trainer control panel ONLY)
- Extended Handrails
All Landice Treadmills = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.