L10 Full Commercial Club Treadmill – Landice (L10)
Speed: 0.5 to 15.5 mph (220V) or 0.5 to 12.5 mph (110V)
Landice L10 Commercial Treadmill - The L10 Treadmill by Landice is a heavy-duty cardio exercise machine for walking and running that is full commercial rated for usage in any pay-for-membership facility. Boasting a powerful 5 horsepower AC drive motor and rock-solid steel frame weighing 460 pounds, the Landice L10 will handle speeds up to 15.5 miles per hour (220V version) and users up to 500 pounds. The sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements of Landices engineering heritage, making the L10 a machine you can depend on in the most demanding club environments and other high-use settings such as collegiate gyms, professional sports training centers, military gyms, and resort fitness centers. Since 1967 Landice has built its reputation on the quality and craftsmanship of its treadmills. This sturdy import treadmill offers USA-engineering, innovation, reliability, and durability at a value minded price to meet budgetary needs for fitness center projects large and small.
L10 Display and Console Features:
- Center Display: 8-1/2" cut glass display with 1/4 mile track
- Statistics: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories per Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- Programs: 5 Built-in programs (Fat Burn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance), 2 User programs
- Presence Detection: Presence detection will turn off the treadmill if the control panel keys, heart rate, or foot plant is not detected within 60 seconds (this feature can be turned on or off)
- Sound: Console will beep when changes are made (this feature can be turned on off)
- Keypad: Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- CSAFE Jack: Yes (external on the side of display)
- TV (Optional): Bracket with BE TV, Coaxial cable, or HDMI jack located on upright leg
- USB Port: Yes (charging capability for most devices)
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate and wireless telemetry receiver built-in (optional chest strap required)
- Fan: Yes
- Accessory Pockets: Phone, tablet, and 2 water bottle holders
L10 Construction Features and Usage Specifications:
- Drive Motor: 5HP AC Drive
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.5 mph (110 VAC) | 0.5 - 15.5 mph (220 VAC)
- Incline: 0% - 15%
- Running Surface: 22" W x 60" L
- Frame Material: Steel
- Deck: 1" Reversible
- Roller Size: 3-1/2"
- Step-Up Height: 9"
- Color Scheme: Attractive two-tone platinum and black color palette on control panel, handrails, and base
- Electrical Requirement:
- Standard: 110 VAC 20A 50/60Hz (110 Volt / 20 Amps), dedicated circuit required
- Optional: 220 VAC 10A 50/60Hz (220 Volt / 10 Amps), dedicated circuit required
- Plug Type: NEMA Style 6-15P Plug (requires NEMA Style 6-15R Receptacle)
- Max User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" L x 34" W x 64" H
- Unit Weight: 460 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 85" x 38" x 26"
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs.
OPTIONAL Landice Vision System (LVS):
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). This commercial grade 19" (48.26 cm) Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 90-day parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment. *Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.
OPTIONAL VESA-D Mounting Bracket:
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19" (48.26 cm) VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
OPTIONAL Tablet Bracket:
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. This proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad, Android tablet, or electronic reader in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with our adjustable bracket which holds between a 7" to 12" device. This option has a 1-year warranty. *Electronic tablet NOT included.
Warranty Full Commercial (more than 5 hours of usage per day in any pay-for-membership facility):
- 5 Years – Motor, Frame, and Parts
- 2 Years – Wear Items (deck and belt)
- 90 Days – High Wear Items (USB port)
- 1 Year – Labor
Need multiple treadmills for a commercial gym or GSA open market purchase? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.