Rehabilitation Treadmills with Medical Handrails – Landice (L790-L890-RTM)
Power: 110VAC Standard or 220VAC Upgrade
Speed: 0.1-12 mph
Landice Rehabilitation Treadmills with Medical Handrails - When it comes to sourcing a reliable and safe rehabilitation treadmill, there are a few crucial features and available options that must be considered. First off, how much available space do you have for this treadmill? It doesnt matter what specs a treadmill includes if it won't fit in the allocated space of your facility. If you require a space saving rehabilitation treadmill, the Landice L7-90 RTM has a footprint of only 36" x 76.5" allowing it to fit where some larger treadmills can't. A low step-up height is convenient for rehab patients when entering and exiting the tread and can help reduce the chance of falling. The L7-90 RTM has a very low step-up height of only 5.5" which is very accommodating to patients with a full range of injuries. Sturdy parallel handrails that have a sufficient gripping surface can help reassure the user and allow them to take full advantage of their therapy session. And perhaps one of the most important specs for some that are purchasing a rehabilitation treadmill is the overall weight capacity. The Landice is built using an all-aluminum frame which is up to three times stronger than steel. The aluminum frame of the L7-90 RTM is capable of holding up to 400 lbs. while the L8-90 RTM has a 500 lb. weight capacity.
Made In The USA! Not only does Landice make a great rehabilitation treadmill, but they're proudly Made In The USA too! This allows Landice to be in full control of engineering, manufacturing and quality control so that every rehabilitation treadmill that leaves the factory is guaranteed to be fully tested and certified so when it arrives it performs perfectly just as advertised.
What are the differences between the Landice L7-90 RTM and L8-90 RTM Rehabilitation Treadmills? At a glance comparison as follows:
- Unit Footprint: L7-90 RTM = 36" W x 76.5" L x 60" H | L8-90 RTM = 36" W x 83" L x 61.5" H
- Running Surface: L7-90 RTM = 20" x 58" | L8-90 RTM = 22" x 63"
- Step-Up Height: L7-90 RTM = 5.5" | L8-90 RTM = 7.5"
- Equipment Weight: L7-90 RTM = 315 lbs. | L8-90 RTM = 355 lbs.
- User Weight Limit: L7-90 RTM = 400 lbs. | L8-90 RTM= 500 lbs.
- Rollers: L7-90 RTM = 2.5" diameter, 14 lb. steel rollers | L8-90 RTM = 3.5" diameter, 22 lb. steel rollers
Landice Rehabilitation Treadmills for State or Federal Government - All Landice L790-RTM and L890-RTM treadmills can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A. Need treadmill mats, elliptical trainers or exercise bikes to be consolidated with your treadmill shipment? IRON COMPANY® can provide quick quote turnarounds and order fulfillment with any combination of equipment needed.
Need multiple rehabilitation treadmills or additional rehab equipment for a VA Medical Center or physical therapy facility? Call an IRON COMPANY® medical equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.You can also Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for these treadmills
Landice L7 and L8 90 Series Rehabilitation Treadmill Standard Features:
- Drive System: 4 HP continuous duty motor
- Power: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional 220 VAC available)
- Speed: 0.1 to 12 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15% with 1,000 lb. thrust elevation motor
- Functions: Adjustable speed and elevation
- Medical Rails: Extended parallel handrails included
- Safety Lanyard: Patient attachable safety lanyard
- Motor Control Board: 15 amp
- Roller Bearings: Large industrial gasket sealed bearings keeps out dirt and debris for smoother operation and longer life
- Frame: Solid rust-free aluminum frame that is three times stronger than steel and does not shake or vibrate
- Flywheel: Massive, high inertia flywheel that is ultra-smooth and consistent
- Deck: Reversible 1" thick deck with maintenance free lubrication system on both sides rated up to 3,000 hrs. (6,000 total when flipped)
- Belt: 4 ply polyester weave belt
- VFX Shock Absorption: 6-point system with guide pins insure that deck only moves up and down. Low impact and 5-times softer than running on grass
- Micro-Amp Leakage: 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit included standard (optional 100 micro-amp hospital isolation leakage kit also available)
- Frame End Caps: Cast metal (not plastic)
- Use: Rehabilitation
- Warranty: 5-year parts, 2-year wear items,1-year labor
- Government: Available for GSA and CMAS purchase through IRON COMPANY®
- Color: Titanium
- Proudly Made In The USA
Rehabilitation Control Panel Features:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time and distance goal programs
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive contact heart-rate handles
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Integrated reading rack / tablet rack
- Accessory tray
- USB port for "trickle" charging of tablets, phones, and other personal electronic devices
- Water bottle holders
- Personal cooling fan
- C-Safe jack
- Emergency stop button
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
OPTIONAL Landice Vision System (LVS):
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). This commercial grade 19" (48.26 cm) Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 90-day parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment. *Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.
OPTIONAL VESA-D Mounting Bracket:
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D bracket. Accepts up to 19" (48.26 cm) VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
OPTIONAL Tablet Bracket:
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. This proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad, Android tablet, or electronic reader in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with our adjustable bracket which holds between a 7" to 12" device. This option has a 1-year warranty. *Electronic tablet NOT included.
OPTIONAL Hospital Isolation Leakage Kit (<100 Micro-Amp):
All electrical motors and components emit electrical "noise" due to electrical/magnetic fields. The Landice Hospital Isolation Leakage Kits help lower this electrical noise below 100 micro amps so as not to interfere with any sensitive testing equipment that may be near the fitness unit. This option is covered under the Landice Commercial Warranty.
OPTIONAL Orthopedic Suspension System:
The Orthopedic Shock Absorption System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Commercial Warranty.
OPTIONAL Hand-Held Remote Stop-Start Switch:
The hand-held remote stop-start switch allows therapists to manipulate the patient's legs while remaining in control of treadmill operation. This option is covered under the Landice Commercial Warranty.
OPTIONAL Reversing Belt:
The reversing belt option is ideal for practitioners who prescribe downhill and retro-walking therapies. INCLUDES Remote Stop-Start Switch.
OPTIONAL Wireless Cardio Package:
Wireless chest strap heart-rate monitoring system includes transmitter and chest belt.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.