Evolution Light Commercial Plate Loaded Leg Extension / Prone Leg Curl Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CPL-400)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Plate Loaded Combo Leg Extension and Leg Curl Machine What are the best leg exercises for targeting quadriceps and hamstrings? The leg extension exercise isolates and develops the upper leg (quadriceps or quads). The prone leg curl isolates the hamstring muscles in a slightly angled downward position. The CPL-400 is a combo leg machine allowing the user to perform both exercises on one dual-purpose leg trainer. The adjustable cam is placed in a low positon for leg extensions while the exerciser sits on the top edge of the bench, using handles at each side for stability. Move the cam upwards for a higher starting position when laying flat and downward on the bench for leg curls while grabbing the second set of handles near the head position at the lower edge of the bench. This combination lower body machine is the perfect space-saving leg developer!
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Dual purpose bench allows seated leg extension and prone leg curl exercises
- Compact design minimizes bench length and places weight horn closer to user
- Adjustable cam provides proper strength curve and allows multiple start positions for both exercises
- Adjustable foot roll to accommodate various leg lengths
- Built-in handles for support and stability
- Plated loaded resistance designed for use with Olympic plates with 2 center hole (plates sold separately)
- Color: Platinum Sparkle frame / Black upholstery
- Assembled Dimensions: 55 L x 44 W x 31 H
- Assembled Weight: 155 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 48 x 38 x 15
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs. (boxed) / 220 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of lower body exercise equipment for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.