Peg Squat Rack | Legend Fitness (3138)
Peg Squat Rack | Legend Fitness (3138) - The Peg Squat Rack, also known as an Incline Squat Rack or Gun Rack Squat Rack, is a versatile piece of strength equipment that can be used to add mass and power to the upper and lower body. Its simple, walk-in design features a series of five 1.5 diameter barbell pegs set on a 75 degree incline that begin at a height of 39.5 and graduate up to 66.5. These multiple pegs are designed to offer a variety of bar heights to accommodate users of all sizes for different lifts such as squatting or shoulder pressing.
*Weights and Bar NOT Included
Peg Squat Rack | Legend Fitness (3138) - The Peg Squat Rack, also known as an Incline Squat Rack or Gun Rack Squat Rack, is a versatile piece of strength equipment that can be used to add mass and power to the upper and lower body. Its simple, walk-in design features a series of five 1.5 diameter barbell pegs set on a 75 degree incline that begin at a height of 39.5 and graduate up to 66.5. These multiple pegs are designed to offer a variety of bar heights to accommodate users of all sizes for different lifts such as squatting or shoulder pressing. Squat rack weight plate storage is standard on the 3138 and offers a total of six weight horns to hold all different size Olympic plates making loading and unloading the bar quick and easy. Weightlifters and gym owners looking for a heavy-duty squat rack will be pleased with the American Made quality of this rack. The frame is constructed from mostly welded 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing that remains stable and wobble-free during the heaviest barbell training sessions. There are many powder coat color options for your new squat rack which is ideal for anyone wanting to match existing equipment colors in their facility.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Peg Squat Rack on GSA contract - All commercial quality peg squat racks by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness 3138 Peg Squat Rack:
- Dimensions: 80.25" L x 68.5" W x 71" H
- Pegs: Solid 1.5 diameter cold rolled steel pegs go completely through 3 x 3 tubing and are fully welded for maximum holding power
- Safety Bars: 25.5 high safety bars provide user safety during squats and can be used for barbell shrugs
- Scuff Guards: ABS scuff guards line the front of the uprights between pegs and on safety bars to eliminate wear and tear on powder coat finish
- Upright Incline: 75 degree incline from 25.5 to 71
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Weights and Bar NOT Included
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms
- Ship Weight: 446 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3138 Peg Squat Rack?:
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free frame for maximum strength and durability
- Ideal for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Accommodates users of all heights for a variety of different exercises
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 3138 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.