Peg Squat Rack -- Legend Fitness (3138)
Legend Fitness 3138 Peg Squat Rack - The Peg Squat Rack, also known as an Incline Squat Rack or Gun Rack Squat Rack, is a versatile piece of strength equipment that can be used to add mass and power to the upper and lower body. Its simple, walk-in design features a series of five 1.5 diameter barbell pegs set on a 75 degree incline that begin at a height of 39.5 and graduate up to 66.5. These multiple pegs are designed to offer a variety of bar heights to accommodate users of all sizes for different lifts such as squatting or shoulder pressing. Squat rack weight plate storage is standard on the 3138 and offers a total of six weight horns to hold all different size Olympic plates making loading and unloading the bar quick and easy. Weightlifters and gym owners looking for a heavy-duty squat rack will be pleased with the American Made quality of this rack. The frame is constructed from mostly welded 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing that remains stable and wobble-free during the heaviest barbell training sessions. There are many powder coat color options for your new squat rack which is ideal for anyone wanting to match existing equipment colors in their facility.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Peg Squat Rack on GSA contract - All commercial quality peg squat racks by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3138 Peg Squat Rack Features:
- Dimensions: 80.25 L x 68.5 W x 71 H
- Pegs: Solid 1.5 diameter cold rolled steel pegs go completely through 3 x 3 tubing and are fully welded for maximum holding power
- Safety Bars: 25.5 high safety bars provide user safety during squats and can be used for barbell shrugs
- Scuff Guards: ABS scuff guards line the front of the uprights between pegs and on safety bars to eliminate wear and tear on powder coat finish
- Upright Incline: 75 degree incline from 25.5 to 71
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms
- Ship Weight: 446 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3138 Peg Squat Rack?:
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free frame for maximum strength and durability
- Ideal for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Accommodates users of all heights for a variety of different exercises
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.