Cable Crossover Plus Jungle Gym -- Legend Fitness (960)
Legend Fitness 960 Adjustable Cable Crossover Plus - What is the top selling multi-stack jungle gym in the Legend Fitness line-up? The 960 Cable Crossover Plus! The 960 offers heavy-duty USA Made construction with unmatched training versatility packed within a reasonable footprint at a price point that makes it well within reach for high schools, colleges, commercial clubs and military fitness facilities.
Cable Crossover Plus Stations - The 960 features a total of four weight stacks and five training stations. Station #1 is the adjustable cable crossover that includes two 150 lb. weight stacks with 2:1 pulley reduction. Easy pop-pin adjustments allow each side of the cable crossover to adjust to low, medium and high settings to hit all angles of the chest as well as providing tricep push-down, arm curl, leg adductor and abductor with an ankle cuff and many more exercise possibilities (cable crossover can be considered one or two stations). Station #2 is located immediately in back (or front) of the cable crossover station. This second crossmember includes a multi-grip pull-up station and is situated far enough away from the user of the crossover so both can simultaneously use each station. Station #2 is also a great anchor point for suspension training with products such as the CrossCore180 Rotational Bodyweight Trainer. Station #3 is a favorite for building a strong, wide back. The lat pulldown features a 200 lb. weight stack for working the lats with behind the neck pull-downs, wide front pull-downs, close grip pull-downs and many other cable attachments that can work the back from different angles. Station #4 is the low back row which is responsible for adding thickness and power throughout the lats, especially through the lower and mid sections. As with the lat pulldown, the low row will accept a multitude of cable attachments such as single and dual rowing handles.
Cable Crossover Plus Construction - Let's face it, purchasing a cable crossover or jungle gym for your school weight room or commercial gym is one of the largest purchases you'll make when it comes to strength equipment. You'll want to make sure your investment is sound and provides the safety and longevity to allow for years and years of maintenance free performance. Legend builds each 960 right here in the United States using only the strongest steel, aircraft quality cables and firmest seat padding. Since all Legend equipment is made domestically it does not have to be designed to break down to fit in an overseas container. This means that the use of fasteners and bolts is kept to a minimum which allows for easier set up and wobble-free performance even when all four stations are in use.
Coaches, club owners and government purchasing agents looking for the best commercial quality jungle gym or cable crossover can review "Top Rated Cable Crossover Machine" by John Sisk, founder of Legend Fitness for more valuable information covering the fundamentals, construction and stations of the 960.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Cable Crossover Plus on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 960 Cable Crossover Plus Features:
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Padding: 2" thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density offers comfort and stability
- Thigh Rollers: Pop-pin adjustable to accommodate different size users when performing lat pulldowns
- Cable Crossover Adjustments: Easy pop-pin adjustments allow for multiple height settings to allow for upper and lower body training. Cable crossover pulleys are set on a swivel to accommodate the biomechanics of the human body
- Weight Stacks: Includes (2) 150 lb. 2:1 ratio stacks and (2) 200 lb. stacks for the back machines. All weight stacks can be increased 50 or 100 lbs. for an upcharge. Call or email for details
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened alloy steel guide rods for long lasting smooth travel
- Cables: Aircraft quality 3,500 lb. capacity
- Cable Attachments: Includes (2) single nylon handles for cable crossover, (1) chrome lat bar and (1) V-handle for lat rows
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat finish
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 960 Cable Crossover Plus?
- Up to five people can workout simultaneously
- Heavy-duty American Made construction offers the ultimate strength and safety to any facility
- Five stations offer countless exercise variation capabilities
- Second crossbeam can be used for bodyweight training including chin-ups and suspension training
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 119" x 146" x 93"
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized):
- Pallet 1: 96" L x 46" W x 96" H | 602 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250, Pallet Over Length Dimension Applies)
- Pallet 2: 65" L x 46" W x 96" H | 480 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Pallet 3: 48" L x 40" W x 12" H | 740 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 60)
- Total Shipping Weight: 1822 lbs.
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This Legend Fitness piece will arrive fully welded in major frame pieces. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Some assembly will be required upon installation (loading of weight stacks onto guide rods and attachment of top crossmember to towers). Please consult with a salesperson if you have doubt before placing the order.
- Pallet Preparation and Handling: Legend Fitness ensures the highest possible care and handling of their equipment while in freight transit via trucking companies. Each piece is secured to the lower pallet with brackets that go over the feet (or lower base supports) and are then bolted to the top of the skid. This prevents the piece from shifting or sliding at all while the pallet is being moved. The equipment is then bubble wrapped and shrink-wrapped to protect upholstery and powder-coated paint finish. Finally, a wooden fence is built around the perimeter of the pallet which helps prevent contact with other palletized items during transit, further protecting the piece of equipment. This special handling can add over 100 pounds of shipping weight per piece to the overall freight shipment, and takes up more physical space inside each truck trailer. When shipping multiple pieces, generally each piece of equipment will ship on its own semi-crated skid, unless the individual pieces are smaller and can be bolted side by side onto a single pallet. While logistics for a fully built machine may be more costly than a piece of equipment that ships "knocked-down" in several pieces inside a cardboard box, the end result is having your American-made investment arrive intact and in the same beautiful condition it was when it came off the factory assembly line at Legend's manufacturing facility in Tennessee.