Leverage Leg Press -- Body-Solid (LVLP)
Body Solid Leverage Leg Press Natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Direct drive press system for accurate and effective weight resistance
- Large pivoting footplate maintains correct foot position throughout range of motion
- Dual self aligning 1 1/2" linear bearing seat carriage design easily adjusts to accommodate various foot positions
- Fully adjustable back support for proper body alignment and comfort
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Assembled Dimensions: 89" L x 57" W x 52" H
- Foot Plate Dimensions: 24" W x 20" H (outer edge) / 17" H (above center cut-out)
- Shipping Weight: 525 lbs.
Need to make a bulk purchase of leverage equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.