E3 Residential Elliptical Cross-Trainer with GO Console – Life Fitness (E3-GC)
Plug-In, Eddy Current Resistance
Contact and Telemetry Heart Rate
400 lb. User Weight Capacity
Life Fitness E3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer with GO Console – The E3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer from Life Fitness is the perfect home cardio machine for the person looking for a low-impact, total body workout along with motivating variety. The E3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a step above the E1 Cross-Trainer. It has everything you expect from Life Fitness – unparalleled quality, a fluid total body motion, and an incredible natural feeling, comfortable stride. At its state-of-the-art biomechanics testing lab in Chicago, Life Fitness has developed an effective user-friendly crosstrainer design. Exercisers of all fitness levels can get the total body workout they desire with the E3 Elliptical Trainer. Careful attention was paid to biomechanically sound movements as well as efficiency. The result is simple – exercisers can burn more calories with less perceived exertion on a Life Fitness cross-trainer. Multi-grip handles on the moving arms allow for several hand positions and varying exercise motions, and the grips include thumb resistance controls for easy workout adjustments on the fly. Stationary center handlebars allow you to focus on your lower body and create a more targeted workout. Contact heart rate sensors on both the stationary and multi-grip handles, and wireless chest strap, provide real time feedback to ensure you are getting the cardio workout that you are looking for. CoachZone™ Training provides added motivation and engaging workout options. Cushioned pedals offer added comfort during your workout. The E3 Cross-Trainer features patented WhisperStride™ Technology that delivers quiet, smooth performance with every stride, which allows you to workout at any time of the day without disturbing your family or your neighbors. Customize your E3 Cross-Trainer with the intuitive GO Console to keep you engaged and motivated to reach your fitness goals.
ABOUT LIFE FITNESS – Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness. Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world. But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world. For more than 45 years Life Fitness has been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment – cardio and strength equipment that's built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Need additional fitness equipment for your home gym or personal workout space? Call an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
The CoachZone™ is designed to provide extra workout variety and motivation through additional instruction and feed-back. The ArmToner™ and GluteToner™ workout enhancements help users target specific muscle groups and break the workout into manageable increments.
- Workout Enhancement Selection Keys – Select the ArmToner™ or GluteToner™ to concentrate on specific upper body or lower body muscles.
- Selection Indicator LEDs – A light next to the selected workout enhancement will illuminate.
- Muscle Indicator LEDs – The Muscle Indicator LEDs show you which muscles should be utilized while performing specific movements. The biceps, chest, triceps, quad, calf, hamstring, and/or glutes will illuminate depending on your selection.
- Coach Indicator LEDs – The Coach Indicator LEDs prompt you to focus on one or more of the following movements: forward, squat, reverse, push, use fixed handles, or pull.
- Up/Down Level Keys – Press the UP/DOWN Level Arrow Keys to increase or decrease either the resistance or difficulty level.
- Timer – The amber LED timer displays a count down of time remaining for workout intervals (ranging from 15-60 seconds). The CoachZone™ timer acts independently of the console timer.
GO CONSOLE FEATURES:
The GO Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. The GO Console is the perfect choice for those seeking the simplicity and fundamentals of great workouts, providing essential programming to begin and maintain an effective fitness regimen.
- Display – 4" x 6" (7" diagonal) blue and white custom etched LCD with instructional message center
- Energy Saver – Dramatically lowers energy consumption when the unit is turned on but not in use
- Hands On or Off – Contact hand sensors and wireless telemetry for convenient heart rate monitoring and heart rate controlled workouts
- Motivating Programming Variety – 13 workouts including three Classic (Manual, Random, Hill), two Advanced (EZ Resistance, Sport Training), three Goal-Based (Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate), and five HeartSync hear rate controlled workouts (Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval™, Extreme Heart Rate™)
- Dual Fitness – Create two customized user profiles for quicker set-up and save one custom workout per profile
- Special Features – Quick Start, Race Mode, Warm Up Mode, Cool Down Mode
- Workout Feedback – Level, Time, Speed (MPH, KM/H, RPM), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, METs, Animated Symbols
- Color: Arctic Silver
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Fixed Stride Length: 20" (51 cm)
- Step-Up Height: 6" (16 cm)
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 3" (7.6 cm)
- WhisperStride™ Technology: Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation
- Link6™ Elliptical Drive System: Creates a natural feeling stride that mirrors an exerciser's actual running motion
- CoachZone™: Guides your training through motivating workouts that target different muscle groups
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors on moving multi-grip handles and stationary front handlebars
- Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless chest strap included with console
- Handlebars: Central fixed hand grips and multi-grip moving handlebars
- Moving Arm Features: Multi-grip to enable choosing most comfortable
- Pedals: 16" x 7" (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized non-slip pedals with cushioned pedal inserts for increased comfort
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray / Reading Rack: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Front and rear wheels
- Levelers: Front levelers
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, TUV, UL
- Power Requirements: Plug-in | 120 volt circuit, 50/60 Hz, maximum current 2.5 amps (all major U.S. voltage configurations)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs. (182 kg)
- Active Dimensions (length in use): 84" (213 cm)
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 82" L x 34" W x 61" H (209 x 87 x 155 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): 225 lbs. (103 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions:
- Base – 80.5" x 20" x 32" | 253 lbs. (115 kg)
- Console – 17.5" x 15.5" x 4.5" | 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Frame – Lifetime
- Electrical and Mechanical Parts – 5 Years
- Console – 3 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service