C3 Residential Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike with GO Console – Life Fitness (C3-GC)
Self-Powered, Electromagnetic Resistance
Contact and Telemetry Heart Rate
400 lb. User Weight Capacity
Life Fitness C3 Upright Lifecycle® Exercise Bike with GO Console – The C3 Lifecycle from Life Fitness is an upright exercise bike which delivers a seated cardiovascular workout in your home for efficient calorie burning and weight loss. With enhanced non-slip self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps, large cushioned seat, and ergonomically-designed, racing style handlebars, this traditional exercise cycle is precisely engineered to deliver the most natural upright riding position to ensure a comfortable, effective workout. Featuring electromagnetic resistance, the C3 is remarkably smooth and quiet so you pedal towards your goals without disturbing others. The self-powered C3 model doesn't require cords or outlets, so it's well suited for any room in your home. Conveniently monitor heart rate and engage in one of five HeartSync programs using either contact heart rate sensors or the included wireless telemetry chest strap. Pioneering electronic fitness equipment in 1968, Lifecycle has since become synonymous with electronic exercise bikes as a fitness category and continues to be one of the most recognized and respected fitness brand names worldwide. Lifecycle exercise bikes from Life Fitness have adapted and evolved to continue this tradition of excellence by combining sleek styling and modern functionality with a rich history of innovation.
ABOUT LIFE FITNESS – Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness. Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world. But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world. For more than 45 years Life Fitness has been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment – cardio and strength equipment that's built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Need additional fitness equipment for your home gym or personal workout space? Call an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
GO CONSOLE FEATURES:
The GO Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. The GO Console is the perfect choice for those seeking the simplicity and fundamentals of great workouts, providing essential programming to begin and maintain an effective fitness regimen.
- Display – 4" x 6" Blue and white custom etched LCD with instructional message center
- Energy Saver – Dramatically lowers energy consumption when the unit is turned on but not in use
- Hands On or Off – Contact hand sensors and wireless telemetry for convenient heart rate monitoring and heart rate controlled workouts
- Motivating Programming Variety – 13 workouts including three Classic (Manual, Random, Hill), two Advanced (EZ Resistance, Sport Training), three Goal-Based (Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate), and five HeartSync hear rate controlled workouts (Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval™, Extreme Heart Rate™)
- Dual Fitness – Create two customized user profiles for quicker set-up and save one custom workout per profile
- Special Features – Quick Start, Race Mode, Warm Up Mode, Cool Down Mode
- Workout Feedback – Level, Time, Speed (MPH, KM/H, RPM), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, METs, Animated Symbols
- Color: Arctic Silver
- Drive Type: Poly-V belt-drive
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic generator
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors on handlebars
- Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless chest strap included with console
- Seat: Upright seat with deluxe cushioning and upholstery
- Handlebars: Ergonomically-designed racing-style handlebars
- Pedals: Enhanced cushioning, non-slip, self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Pedal Size: 4.5"
- User Height Range: 4' 11" to 6' 5"
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray / Reading Rack: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Front wheels for easy mobility
- Seat Adjustments: 14
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, TUV, UL
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 45" L x 27" W x 56" H (115 x 69 x 143 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): 113 lbs. (52 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions:
- Base – 45" x 18.5" x 31.5" | 135 lbs. (61.4 kg)
- Console – 17.5" x 15.5" x 4.5" | 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Frame – Lifetime
- Electrical and Mechanical Parts – 3 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR