IC6 Residential Indoor Cycle with WattRate Color TFT Console – Life Fitness (IC6)
WattRate® Power Meter
Coach by Color® Zone Training
Life Fitness Powered by ICG® IC6 Indoor Cycle with WattRate Color TFT Computer – The IC6 Indoor Cycle from Life Fitness is an indoor cycling bike with rear flywheel design which uses magnetic resistance and Poly-V drivetrain for a smooth and authentic riding experience for cardiovascular exercise at home. Combining an attractive and innovative design with high-quality mechanical components, the IC-Series IC6 indoor cycling trainer is the perfect vehicle for intense caloric burn and cardiovascular conditioning and complements any home gym workout environment. The WattRate TFT Computer 2.0 has a fully integrated green-energy power supply via self-powered generator that requires no batteries The full-color TFT display guides the rider through their individual training zones using the Coach By Color® intensity indicator. Training intensity based on either watts output or heart rate is displayed in one of five solid screen colors, as a way to motivate, manage training control, and give riders greater understanding of their workout power output and achievement.
WATTRATE® - WHY POWER? – Power meter training on Indoor Cycles heralds a new era. Like heart rate monitors that were used by pro riders which soon became mainstream, power meters are now widespread amongst pro riders, are used by many amateur riders, and the great news is that they have finally made it to Indoor Cycling for home fitness. WattRate® is ICG's technology to measure the user's power output displayed in watts. This performance data can be applied in training programs to maximize workout results.
ABOUT LIFE FITNESS – Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness. Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world. But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world. For more than 45 years Life Fitness has been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment – cardio and strength equipment that's built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Need additional fitness equipment for your home gym or personal workout space? Call an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WattRate® Power Meter – Displays a precise measurement of the user's effort in watts. This precision is achieved by using the patented flywheel run-down technology and while riding, a positioning sensor to measure the resistance applied to the magnetic brake system. Resistance level (0-100%) is displayed on the computer.
- Self-Powered Generator – Renewable, green-energy. No batteries required. Capturing your energy, the compact generator at the flywheel recharges the bike's integrated lithium polymer battery.
- Resistance Lever – Gives the user tactile feedback and also allows quick adjustment. Located directly beneath the handlebar, the vertical adjustment lever is easy to reach from all riding positions.
- Coach by Color® – The integrated full color TFT screen displays Coach By Color® intensity training by changing the entire screen color for easy identification. The user's training zones are displayed in colors to motivate riders and guide the workout.
- Smooth Magnetic Resistance System – The precision-engineered resistance system on the rear flywheel gives you varying levels of resistance. Plus, no brake pads means no maintenance or wear and tear. ICG's magnetic resistance is engineering at its best. A service-free technology that provides the user a greater resistance range and reduces product maintenance.
- Padded Sport Saddle – The padded unisex sport saddle creates a comfortable ride.
- Molded Form-Fit Stretch Plates – Users can stretch before or after their ride on form-fit stretch plates located on the rear stabilizer base.
- Poly-V Belt Drivetrain – The drivetrain equipped with Poly-V belt can transfer extreme levels of torque smoothly and its 1:10 gear ratio generates an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
- "User-Assist" Handlebar – User assist handlebar post technology reduces the handlebar weight to minimize setup challenges. A system that provides maximum user comfort.
- The Perfect Fit – Four-way user-assist adjustments of the handlebar and saddle make it easy to create the perfect fit for every rider.
- Industry Leading Q-Factor – Q-Factor is the distance between your feet when sitting on the bike. Life Fitness' industry-leading 155mm Q-Factor makes you feel like you're on a real bike, increasing safety, comfort, and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
- Dual-Use Pedals – The bike pedals have SPD clips compatible with most cycling shoes. Or, use the other side of the pedal with regular gym shoes.
WATTRATE® COLOR TFT COMPUTER 2.0 FEATURES:
The WattRate® Color TFT Console features a bright, self-powered, fully integrated full color TFT screen and a front LED display. This patented feature displays your training intensity and gives you the ability to use the Coach By Color® intensity guide. The screen displays a wealth of valuable training data such as watts, heart rate, RPMs, exercise duration and resistance level. The five touch sensor buttons ensure a fast and intuitive operation of the computer, even during workouts. You can also connect to and capture training related data to external devices via Bluetooth and ANT+, including ICG Connect and the ICG Training App.
- Display 1 – Shows "actual" performance data in one screen view, including RPMs, resistance level, watts and training zone.
- Display 2 – Shows further detailed “actual” performance data such as heart rate, watt / KG and watt / HR.
- Display 3 – Provides the user with a quick review of "maximum" and "average" performance values during the workout.
- Display 4 – Displays real-time feedback of the user's time in each training zone – watt rate, or heart rate training modes, along with how many miles and calories have been burnt in each training zone.
COACH BY COLOR:
Functional Threshold Power (FTP) is one of the key factors of your power cycling armory. But what is it? It's generally agreed that FTP is the maximal power output that can be sustained for the duration of one hour, the classic time trial. FTP is the best single marker for fitness in cycling. The higher your FTP is, the stronger you are, and workouts are recorded as a percent of FTP. This means that when your FTP increases, the workouts get harder to maintain the same difficulty.
The Coach by Color® power program improves your riding experience and helps you achieve your fitness goals by delivering real-time, color-coded feedback. Coach by Color has five colored training zones: White, Blue, Green, Yellow and Red. The color you see while you ride is controlled by your functional threshold of power (FTP.) Once your personal FTP is established by the bike's computer, you're able to accurately understand your effort as you ride. And when you pair Coach by Color with the ICG training app, expert instruction from Team ICG coaches help you to achieve your goals.
UNIVERSAL TABLET HOLDER AND HANDLEBAR BRACKET (OPTIONAL):
An elastic drawstring ensures safe mounting for tablets and smartphones up to 12 inches long and 11mm thick. The bracket can be quickly and easily mounted on the front of the handlebar. The integrated rubber grip also ensures the device is securely attached with a stable fit. The mount angle can be adjusted for optimal visibility during workout.
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Emergency Stop: Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted
- Drivetrain: Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:10
- Frame Color: Matte Slate
- Frame Material: Steel
- Shrouds/Guards: Full frame
- Frame Design: Off-set
- Q Factor: 6.1" (155 mm)
- Crank Type: CrMo 6.79" (172.5 mm)
- Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Water Bottle Holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Protection and Stretch Plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolt and fixings
- Adjustment Type: Dials and levers
- Posts and Sliders: Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- User Assist Adjustments: Handlebar assisted
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Console: WattRate® TFT Computer 2.0
- Power Measurement: WattRate® Direct Power Meter (DIN EN ISO 20957-10)
- Computer Power Supply: Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Training Intensity Guide: Coach By Color®
- Connect Technology: Bluetooth and ANT+
- Workout Tracking: ICG Training App
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Transport Wheels: 2
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs. (150 kg)
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 52" L x 20.5" W x 47.2" H (132 x 52 x 120 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): 112 lbs. (51 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 49.8" x 10.24" x 38.2" | 125.7 lbs. (57.2 kg)
- Structural Frame – 5 Years
- Mechanical Components – 3 Years
- Other Parts – 1 Year
- Labor – 1 Year
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR