Manila Competition Tug of War Rope 1.5" x 50' -- Jammar (CRM-150-M-50)
Competition Manila Tug Of War Rope 1.5" x 50' - Our USA Made Manila Tug Of War Ropes are made from pure natural "Grade A" organic manila fibers, twisted into a 1.5" diameter 3-strand configuration and are whipped on both ends to prevent unravelling. Organic manila ropes offer a higher tensile strength with very minimal elongation, or stretch, compared to synthetic ropes. Manila rope is durable, flexible and resistant to salt water damage. Your textured manila tug of war rope will retain its grip even if it becomes wet from the elements or from sweaty hands. Each rope measures 1.5" diameter by 50' long and is perfect for outdoor tug of war competitions at schools, in parks or anywhere space allows.
- Texture: Manila fibers offer a firm and secure grip at all times
- Tensile Strength: High tensile strength is stronger than that of Sisal rope
- Elongation: Elongation, or stretch, is very minimal compared to synthetic ropes
- Environmental: Natural manila fibers are environmentally friendly
- Whipped: Both ends of the rope are whipped to eliminate unravelling
- Weight: This rope is 46 lbs. (approximately 1 lb. per foot)
- GSA Purchase: Available for purchase on IRON COMPANY GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M
- Origin: Made In The USA
Please allow 2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS