Manila Competition Tug of War Rope 1.5" x 50' – Jammar (CRM-150-M-50)
Jammar Competition Manila Tug Of War Rope 1.5" x 50' – USA-Made Manila Tug Of War Ropes from Jammar are made from pure natural "Grade A" organic manila fibers, twisted into a 1.5" diameter 3-strand configuration and are whipped on both ends to prevent unraveling. Organic manila ropes offer a higher tensile strength with very minimal elongation, or stretch, compared to synthetic ropes. Manila rope is durable, flexible and resistant to salt water damage. Your textured manila tug of war rope will retain its grip even if it becomes wet from the elements or from sweaty hands. Each rope measures 1.5" diameter by 50' long and is perfect for outdoor tug of war competitions at schools, in parks or anywhere space allows.
- Texture: Manila fibers offer a firm and secure grip at all times
- Tensile Strength: High tensile strength is stronger than that of Sisal rope
- Elongation: Elongation, or stretch, is very minimal compared to synthetic ropes
- Environmental: Natural manila fibers are environmentally friendly
- Whipped: Both ends of the rope are whipped to eliminate unraveling
- Weight: 46 lbs. (approximately 1 lb. per foot)
- GSA Purchase: Available for purchase on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M
- Origin: Made In The USA
Please allow 2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping
Need to make a large purchase of tug-of-war ropes for school, camp, or outdoor fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS