Midwest Power Bar - IRONCOMPANY (IC-MP-45-USA/MPN-45-USA)
BUILT TO ORDER – CURRENT PRODUCTION LEAD TIME 4-5 WEEKS
Midwest Power Bar - The IRON COMPANY Midwest Power Bar is for the Crossfit box operator or coach that requires a safe and durable bar at the right price point. Our Midwest Power Bar is often compared to the Texas Power Bar however our high tensile strength stress proof alloy steel is guaranteed to test at a minimum of 165,000 PSI.
The Midwest Power Bar is 100% USA Made and assembled featuring a 28.5mm black oxide shaft with medium knurling pattern. To conform to different lifting styles, we offer our power bar with your choice of oil impregnated bronze bushings or high quality needle bearings. Bright zinc sleeves are a standard 2" diameter to be compatible with Olympic and bumper plates and are assembled using one piece construction with spiral ring creating a virtually indestructible bar. Each Midwest Power Bar comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Choice of oil impregnated bronze bushings (IC-MP-45-USA) or needle bearings (IC-MPN-45-USA)
- Shaft Finish: Black oxide
- Sleeve Finish: Bright Zinc
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for CrossFit and commercial gym lifting
- Total Length: 7'
- Tensile Strength: 165,000 PSI
- Weight Capacity: 1,800 lbs. static load
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (Does NOT include center knurl)
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.5mm)
- Center Knurl: NO
- Knurling Rings: Dual rings for Olympic and Powerlifting
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won't peel off
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin or needle bearing for a lot of spin
- Sleeve Length: 15.25" loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 47 lbs.