Evolution Light Commercial Olympic Flat Bench with Safety Stoppers -- Tuff Stuff (COB-400)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Olympic Flat Bench with Safety Spotters What is the best gym equipment for the barbell bench press? The Flat Bench Press is the most basic and quintessential weight training exercise for developing overall chest strength, size, shape, and explosive power. The COB-400 by TuffStuff has three gun rack style bar catch positions for safety while beneath a loaded Olympic weight lifting bar or power lifting bar. The adjustable safety spotters on this free weight bench can be positioned at different heights to allow for additional safety while benching or for use during controlled pause repetitions.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Heavy weight flat press bench with built-in safety stoppers
- Triple gun rack J-Hooks allow multiple racking height options
- Adjustable safety stoppers can be positioned at optimum height to achieve full range of motion during exercise
- Color: Platinum Sparkle Frame / Black upholstery
- Maximum weight rating (including user weight): 800 lbs.
- Weight plates, Olympic bar, and spring collars sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 49 L x 51 W x 51 H
- Assembled Weight: 130 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 52 x 30 x 11
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs. (boxed) / 185 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.