Olympic Hex Combo Deadlift / Shrug Bar - IRON COMPANY (IC-HCB-50-USA)
Olympic Hex Combo Deadlift / Shrug Bar - IRON COMPANY (IC-HCB-50-USA) - The IRON COMPANY Olympic Hex Combo Bar is forged from solid steel and then fully welded creating an indestructible one piece design. Weighing in at 50 lbs. our hex combo bar is rated to hold up to 700 lbs. making it ideal for heavy shoulder shrugs and deadlifts.
The Olympic hex combo bar is 100% USA Made with raised handles that feature an aggressive knurling pattern that holds fast during the heaviest lifts even when hands are sweaty. This hex bar is designed to be reversible between a high and low grip depending on the lifters preference. One of the biggest advantages to performing shrugs or deadlifts with a hex combo bar is that the handles keep the hands in a prone position and aligned with the body making for a more ergonomic and safe lift. Each hex combo bar is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece welded design
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for shrugs and deadlifts
- Lead Time: Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Total Length: 56"
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Handles: High and low handles are positioned into a neutral grip for comfort and proper lifting biomechanics
- Lifting Height: Reversible for high or low starting point
- Handle Height: Raised handles are 3.5" above center line of bar
- Knurling: Aggressive knurling for a better grip during heavy training
- Handle Diameter: 1" (25.5mm) solid steel handles
- Sleeve Length: 10" loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2" for Olympic and bumper plates
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Unit Dims: 56" L x 24" W x 3.5" H
- Ship Weight: 52 lbs.
- Shipping Dims (boxed): 58" L x 26" W x 6" H
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 52 lbs.