Olympic Power Squat Bar - IRONCOMPANY (IC-PSC-45-USA/PS-45-USA)
BUILT TO ORDER – CURRENT PRODUCTION LEAD TIME 4-5 WEEKS
Olympic Power Squat Bar - The IRON COMPANY Olympic Power Squat Bar is made from high strength stress proof alloy steel with a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI. Its low price point and quality specs make it a great everyday training bar for garage gyms and high school weight rooms.
Each of our Olympic Power Squat bars is 100% USA Made using high tensile strength steel with a perfect amount of whip for Olympic lifting. A medium diamond knurl provides the right amount of grip for heavy lifting without tearing up your hands and is available with or without center knurling. Black oxide steel sleeves turn on oil impregnated bronze bushings to provide a low friction spin and long lasting performance. Each Olympic squat bar sleeve assembly utilizes a one piece construction design with spiral ring for unmatched durability. This American Made Olympic bar is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Whip Level: Good
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze bushings for low friction spin
- Shaft Finish: Black oxide
- Sleeve Finish: Black oxide
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for CrossFit and commercial gym lifting
- Total Length: 7'
- Tensile Strength: 150,000 PSI
- Max Weight Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (With or without center knurl)
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.5mm)
- Bar Length Between Collars: 52" from inside collar to inside collar
- Center Knurl: IC-PSC-45-USA (center knurling) and IC-PS-45-USA (WITHOUT center knurling)
- Knurling Rings: Single ring for Olympic lifting
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won't peel off
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Length: 15" loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 47 lbs.