1.25 lb. Donut Magnetic Add-On Weights (Pair) – PlateMate (PM12D-PAIR)
PlateMate 1.25 lb. Donut Pair - PlateMate Donuts fit securely over the ends of pro-style dumbbells. PlateMates are versatile. With just two pairs of 1.25 lb. Donuts, you can buy dumbbell sets in 5 lb increments and then increase workload by 2.5 lbs per dumbbell throughout your entire dumbbell set range, thus doubling your number of weight increments available for dumbbell exercises. The PlateMate Donut also works on hex weights of 20 lbs or more.
NOTE: PlateMates will not stick properly to surfaces that are coated with rubber, urethane or any other coatings that inhibit magnetic attachment.
- Each 1.25 lb pair adds a total of 2.5 lbs to ONE dumbbell or barbell
- A pair of PlateMates is for ONE dumbbell only
- Be sure to order TWO pairs of PlateMates for TWO dumbbells (a pair)
- Includes (2) Donut Shaped Magnetic Add-On Weights, 1.25 lbs each (2.5 lbs total weight for pair)
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (11.43cm) outside diameter, 1-7/8" (4.875cm) inside diameter, 1/2" (1.27cm) thickness
- Can also be used on hex dumbbells weighing 20 lbs and higher
- Must come in direct contact with metal for an ultimate hold
- Will not magnetically stick properly to surfaces coated with rubber, urethane, neoprene, vinyl
- PlateMates have protective coating on the outer surface (opposite from magnets) so they do not scratch dumbbells, equipment, or each other during use or storage
- Dumbbells, barbells, and selectorized weights blocks NOT included
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weightlifting accessories for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS