5 lb. Brick Magnetic Add-On Weight (Single) – PlateMate (PM5B)
PlateMate 5 lb. Brick - The PlateMates Brick magnetic add-on weight is designed specifically for selectorized - or stack weight - machines. Build strength steadily with 5 lb increments instead of the typical 10 or 15 lb increases. When the workout is finished, your brick attaches securely to the framework of the machine, so it is always easy to find.
PlateMates make microloading easy at any professional or home gym with their revolutionary, patented superstrong magnetic design, three versatile styles - hex, ring, and brick - and micro increments from 5/8 lbs to 5 lbs.
Microloading with PlateMates is essential at all levels. Beginners are apt to do exercises properly and avoid injury. Intermediates stay motivated because they experience steady progress. Advanced lifters benefit because microloading helps them break through "the plateau" to achieve success at the highest level of weight training.
Plate Mates are ideal for physical therapy where small increases help patients regain strength without overburdening injured muscles and tendons.
NOTE: PlateMates will not stick properly to surfaces that are coated with rubber, urethane or any other coatings that inhibit magnetic attachment.
- (1) Plate Mate Brick - 5 lb.
- Includes (1) Brick Shaped Magnetic Add-On Weight, 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7-1/4" L x 2-1/8" W x 1-3/4" D
- Build strength steadily with 5 lb increments instead of the typical 10 or 15 lb increases
- Must come in direct contact with metal for an ultimate hold
- Will not magnetically stick properly to surfaces coated with rubber, urethane, plastic, neoprene, vinyl
- PlateMate has protective coating on the outer surface (opposite from magnets) so it does not scratch dumbbells, equipment, or other PlateMates during use or storage
- When the workout's finished, your brick attaches securely to the framework of the machine, so it is always easy to find
- Selectorized weight stack NOT included
Looking to make a bulk purchase of magnetic add-on weights for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS