Pro Clubline Series II Seated Leg Curl Machine -- Body-Solid (S2SLC)
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Series II Seated Leg Curl Machine - Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Club Line Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any commercial gym facility.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 160 lbs - (15) 10 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Upgraded Weight Stack: 235 lbs - (15) 15 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Instructional Placard Included
- Adjustable leg roller ensures proper fit for all size users
- 7 back pad adjustments for all size users
- Angled seat pad for muscle isolation
- Angled back pad (93 degree angle between seat and back) is designed to relieve hamstring tension
- Stabilizer handles
- 13 adjustments on starting position for full range of motion
- Variable resistance cam ensures consistent resistance throughout full range of exercise
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Glutes, Hamstrings (Rear Upper Leg)
- Exercises: Leg Curl
- Assembled Dimensions: 52 W x 57 L x 57 H
- Assembled Weight: 434 lbs. (S2SLC-1) or 509 lbs. (S2SLC-2)
Looking to make a bulk purchase of selectorized equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.