Proformance Plus Decline to Incline Multi-Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-700)
Proformance Plus PPF-700 Decline to Incline Multi-Bench - The Proformance Plus Decline to Incline Workout Bench by TuffStuff is the most functional multi-bench available for dumbbell and barbell workouts offered in the TuffStuff line-up. The PPF-700 does it all starting with a well thought out decline setting that includes an adjustable foot roller to keep the user from sliding out of the bench when performing decline presses. The flat bench, or zero degree, setting puts the lifter into position and ready for flat chest presses using a barbell or a pair of dumbbells as well as flyes and dumbbell lat rows. The PPF-700 offers multiple incline settings to round out the mid and upper pecs with incline press and fly training. And for targeting the front deltoids of the shoulder, set the bench to 85 degrees and rep out some Arnold presses with a pair of dumbbells! Perhaps one of the best things about a good multi-bench is that it can be its own stand alone strength equipment or an accessory to other strength pieces such as a Smith machine or power rack.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Four-Way Utility Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 68 L x 29 W x 50 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments from decline to 85 degrees. Front seat pad inclines to keep user from sliding while performing incline presses
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Foot Roller: Adjustable heights for maximum comfort and hold when performing decline presses
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Dumbbell/Barbell Weight Bench?:
- Decline to 85 degree incline lets users hit every angle of the chest for maximum power and muscular development
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Adjustable foot roller keeps user locked into place when performing decline presses
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of utility benches for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.