Proformance Plus Utility Weight Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-703)
Proformance Plus PPF-703 Utility Weight Bench - The Proformance Plus Utility Workout Bench by TuffStuff is used in conjunction with dumbbells, barbells and Smith machines to train the muscles of the upper body, namely the front and side delts of the shoulders, biceps and triceps. The PPF-703 is an American Made Utility weight lifting bench that is available for Government purchase through GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A. It is beautifully designed utilizing commercial grade materials from top to bottom and is perfect for all day use in clubs. Quality materials include a frame thats made from 11 gauge oval tubing which is available in six different powder coat colors. Dense padding is covered in thick Naugahyde with sixteen beautiful color options. The training versatility that a seated utility bench offers is reason enough why youll find at least one in the free weight area of most every commercial gym.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Seated Utility Weight Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 52" L x 29" W x 37" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2" x 4" x 11-gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Back Support: Slightly angled for comfort and stability while performing dumbbell or barbell exercises
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1" premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Unit Weight: 60 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration: 34" L x 26" W x 42" H | 80 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Seated Utility Bench?:
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Three point base provides stability even on an uneven floor
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for utility weight benches for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.