Proformance Plus Adjustable Incline Weight Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-705)
Proformance Plus PPF-705 Adjustable Incline Weight Bench - The Proformance Plus Adjustable Incline Workout Bench by TuffStuff adjusts between 35 and 75 degrees of incline allowing users to hit the mid and upper pectoral muscles of the chest. The built-in transport system lets you roll the PPF-705 into a power rack or Smith machine for incline barbell presses and roll away to the dumbbell rack to finish off the pecs with incline dumbbell presses and flyes. Light and heavy lifters alike will appreciate the superior stability of this three legged utility bench that remains stable even in areas where floors are not perfectly level. Adding to the stability of the PPF-705 is the heavy-duty 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval shaped steel tubing and high density foam padding backed by 1 thick plywood. Have a certain padding and frame color in mind? Would you like to match the existing strength equipment you already have in use in your facility? Check out our extensive list of powder coat and naugahyde color options. Custom colors are also available for an upcharge.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Adjustable Incline Weight Lifting Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 58 L x 29 W x 50 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments from 35 to 75 degrees
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Commercial Adjustable Weight Bench?:
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Three point base provides stability even on an uneven floor
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for adjustable weight benches for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.