Proformance Plus Olympic Flat Bench Press -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-707)
Proformance Plus PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench Press - The Proformance Plus Olympic Style Bench Press by TuffStuff is used to add mass and power to the upper torso, specifically the pectoral muscles. Because the bench press is considered to be one of the gold standard weight lifting exercises for bodybuilding, powerlifting and sports performance, its easy to understand why most weight rooms feature more than one. A flat bench press can be performed with a wide grip putting more emphasis on the muscles of the chest or with a narrow grip keeping the elbows in to target the triceps. With the right consistency, the bench press is capable of yielding incredible results for anyone.
The PPF-707 flat Olympic weight lifting bench is designed to be used in commercial environments by lifters of different sizes and strengths. The 3-leg frame construction is fabricated from 2 x 4 x 11 gauge steel and provides wobble-free performance on concrete or rubber floors. Wide, angled uprights offer a natural lift-off and ample room for proper hand placement for lifter and spotter. 3/8 thick steel bar catches include three positions for users with different arm lengths. Densely padded bench provides comfort to the back and shoulders while lifting and the 1 thick backer board further ensures the overall structural integrity. And available options include weight plate storage and spotters platform.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Flat Olympic Weight Lifting Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 49 L x 53 W x 50 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Bar Catches: 3/8 thick steel plating offer a modern look and superior strength
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet for additional stability
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Installation: Fits through 36 wide doorways (pre-assembled)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Flat Barbell Bench?:
- Very effective in targeting the pectoralis major for increased strength in the upper body
- Three level bar catches included to accommodate different size users
- 3-leg frame construction eliminates any wobble
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, PPF-709, and PPF-710 benches
- 10-prong Olympic weight plate storage attachment
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, and PPF-709 benches
- Custom Tuff Stuff rubber platform cover
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic flat bench presses for a fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.