Proformance Plus Incline Olympic Bench Press -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-708)
Proformance Plus PPF-708 Incline Olympic Bench Press - The PPF-708 Commercial Incline Weight Lifting Bench by Tuff Stuff is designed for heavy incline bench pressing in commercial environments such as school weight rooms, hotel fitness facilities and commercial clubs. The PPF-708 frame is constructed from 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval steel tubing with round 11 gauge tubing that make up the uprights. A 3-level bar catch system and pop-pin adjustable seat customize the cockpit for accommodating different size users for maximum safety and comfort. And an integrated foot rest aligns the feet and legs with the angle of the rest of the body for better stability.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA or commercial quotes, additional product information or to place an order please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Olympic Incline Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 71 L x 53 W x 55 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Bar Catches: Three level bar catches are fabricated out of 3/8 thick blue-zinc plated solid steel
- Seat: Pop-pin adjustable seat to accommodate all size users
- Frame Angle: Angled frame design for natural lift-off position
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Foot Rest: Keeps the feet aligned with the incline of the body while incline pressing. Also gives the user added stability
- Feet: Includes 3-point rubber stabilizer feet for additional stability
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Installation: Fits through 36 wide doorways (pre-assembled)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Plus Incline Olympic Weight Bench?:
- Very effective in targeting the upper pectoral muscles
- 3-point rubberized feet provide stability on uneven floors
- Three level gun-rack style bar catches on uprights accommodate all size users
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, PPF-709, and PPF-710 benches
- 10-prong Olympic weight plate storage attachment
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, and PPF-709 benches
- Custom Tuff Stuff rubber platform cover
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic bench presses for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.