Proformance Plus Incline Chest Press -- Tuff Stuff (PPL-910)
Proformance Plus PPL-910 Incline Chest Press - The Proformance Plus Incline Press by TuffStuff may quickly become your favorite piece of equipment for blasting your pectoral muscles. The incline bench press has long been recognized by top bodybuilders as one of the best upper body developers. This movement hits all of the upper body pressing muscles - triceps, deltoids, and chest, particularly the upper pecs. If you want the type of chest thickness that makes onlookers think they could rest a mug of beer on this thick shelf of muscle without spilling a drop, look no further than the incline press. The main drawback to free weight barbell incline pressing, however, is that you must either have a spotter present to help you rack the bar at the conclusion of a hard set or stop at least a rep or two before momentary muscular failure if training without a spotter. Even when attempting to cut your sets short, training alone is not a safe option, as even the most experienced lifters sometimes misjudge their fatigue level. The only safe way to train alone is to attempt to wrestle bulky and awkward dumbbells into pressing position, a proposition that becomes extremely difficult with anything above 100-pound dumbbells.
With the Proformance Plus Plate Loaded Incline Chest Press, even monster pressers can load the 9-½ weight horns as heavy as they want and can push every set to the last possible rep. Simply bring the bar to rest in the bottom position when you are unable to complete another rep. Converging pressing arms mimic the shoulder girdles natural articulation and permit unilateral movement on this cleverly designed piece of equipment. The U-Grip handles swivel to maintain a neutral wrist position throughout the full range of motion, and the seat adjusts up and down with a pop pin so that lifters of different heights can position the pressing handles in the perfect position at or slightly above the nipple line.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Incline Press Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 63 L x 47 W x 53 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Converging Pressing Arms: Mimic shoulder girdles natural articulation and permit unilateral movement
- U-Grip Handles: Swivel to maintain neutral wrist position throughout full range of motion
- Pivot Arms: All primary pivot arms rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Adjustable Seat Height: Use pop pin to move seat up and down for proper positioning of pressing handles
- Weight Horns: 9.5" long weight horns are long enough to accommodate even the strongest pressers
- Feet: Includes steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Weight Storage Prongs (optional): Set of 4 prongs available as an add-on
- Footprint: Includes a compact footprint with specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Incline Press?:
- Build a massive and chiseled chest while also training triceps and deltoids
- Train alone with no fear of being pinned by a missed rep attempt
- Converging pressing arms mimic shoulder girdles natural articulation and permit unilateral movement
- U-Grip handles swivel to maintain neutral wrist position throughout full range of motion
- Seat adjusts up and down with a pop pin for lifters of different heights
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded fitness equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.