Proformance Plus Prone Leg Curl -- Tuff Stuff (PPL-950)
Proformance Plus PPL-950 Prone Leg Curl - The Proformance Plus Prone Leg Curl by TuffStuff is a sleekly designed machine that allows you to effectively isolate the hamstrings. The prevalence of hamstring pulls in competitive sports requiring explosive running like football, soccer, and lacrosse, is often attributed to athletes being quad-dominant. One way to combat this problem is by isolating the hamstrings, and the lying leg curl provides a safe and efficient way to do this. Even if youre not a sprint sport athlete concerned about reversing quad dominance, youll appreciate the aesthetics of the nice sweep to your legs that be achieved by adding leg curls to your training regimen.
Users will immediately appreciate the lumbar support provided by the V-bench design, particularly if their training program calls for leg curls after a prime mover like squats or deadlifts that leaves the back fatigued. There arent many moving parts on this simple, low maintenance machine, but one important adjustment is the pop pin that moves the foot roller for users of different heights. Foot roller is actually a bit of a misnomer, as the proper position for this pad is really somewhere between your heels and the bottom of your calves. The side handles offer support as you lie down and stand up and stability during the movement.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Prone Leg Curl Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 84 L x 48 W x 36 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- V-bench Design: Provides lumbar support to reduce lower back strain
- Foot Roller: Adjustable with pop pin to accommodate users of different heights
- Side Handles: Provide support when entering and exiting the apparatus and stability during your set
- Pivot Arms: All primary pivot arms rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Linkage System: Four-bar linkage units utilize American made ½ and Teflon coated ball and socket rod ends
- 9.5 Weight Horn: Even very strong lifters will be able to load enough plates to fully work the hamstrings
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Prone Leg Curl?:
- Strengthen the hamstrings to lessen vulnerability to hamstring pulls in sports requiring explosive running
- V-bench design provides support for the lower back
- Foot roller accommodates users of different heights with quick pop pin adjustment
- 9.5 Weight Horn holds plenty of plates for serious trainers
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded fitness equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.