Proformance Plus 5-Station Jungle Gym -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-5000)
Proformance Plus PPMS-5000 Jungle Gym - The Proformance Plus 5-Station Selectorized Jungle Gym by TuffStuff Fitness is a customizable modular resistance training system that enables an incredible amount of exercise variety for up to five users simultaneously. The configuration shown includes a lat pulldown, low row, two adjustable high/low pulleys, and a pull-up station. You can attack your back on this beast while also getting a great workout for your chest, biceps, and triceps.
The two primary ways of training the back are pulling in the vertical plane and in the horizontal plane. For vertical pulls that build the lats and also target the biceps, pull-up and chin-up variations are second to none. The long, horizontal bar that joins the two weight stacks is equipped with a multi-grip pull-up station that allows you to do pronated, supinated, and parallel grip chins. Lat pulldowns compliment chin-ups and pull-ups perfectly, both for the lifter who is not yet strong enough to chin his or her entire bodyweight and for those who want to pre-exhaust with chinning and then move to a slightly less advanced exercise to finish their lat workout. By using different cable attachment bars, including a straight bar, a parallel grip bar, or a narrow-grip v-bar, you can get the same variety out of pulldowns that you are able to get from the pull-up station but with the flexibility of being able to use much less resistance than your own bodyweight. The lat pulldown adjusts quickly and easily for trainees of different heights and thigh circumferences with a simple pop pin adjustment.
While the lats are the showy back muscles, the rhomboids, teres major and minor, serratus, supraspinatus, and infraspinatus are all equally important for a well-developed and strong back. Including a substantial amount of pulling in the horizontal plane on the Low Row is especially important to insure balanced development and injury prevention for lifters who do a lot of pushing in the horizontal plane (bench pressing and variations). As with the pulldown, different bars and grips add variety to your rowing and hit the intricate web of overlapping back muscles from all angles. The low row features important safety and comfort features like a walk-through design, angled bench, and oversized footplates.
A single adjustable high/low pulley paired with different attachment handles is an incredibly versatile piece of resistance equipment that allows you to work your triceps with single and double arm triceps pressdowns (also called pushdowns); biceps with single and double arm curls; rear delts and upper back with face pulls, front raises, side raises, and upright rows; the rotator cuff muscles with internal and external rotation; and the core with pulley crunches, wood choppers, and lawnmower pulls. The Proformance Plus 5-Station Jungle Gym adds a second high/low pulley to give you the ability to also train your chest with cable crossovers and delts and upper back with rear delt raises. Lifters can get even more creative with the adjustable high/low pulley by sliding different exercise benches into the open design for preacher curls, overhead triceps extensions, and incline flyes.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Jungle Gym Specs and Features:
- Assembled Dimensions: 100" L x 187" W x 90" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Includes: Lat Pulldown with Lat Bar, Low Row with Straight Handle, Adjustable Hi/Low Cable Crossover Station with Single Handles and Pull-Up
- Hi/Low Pulleys: Hi/Low Pulleys adjusts via pop-pin for weight training the upper and lower body from all angles. Use for single and dual arm exercises such as cable crossovers, bicep curls or lat rows or use for functional core exercises like wood choppers. Connect an ankle cuff for abductor and adductor exercises
- Lat Pulldown: Lat Pulldown station includes pop-pin adjustable thigh pad to accommodate any size user. Perform behind the head lat pulldowns or front pulldowns for a well rounded back workout
- Low Row: Walk-through design allows easy entry and exit. Angled bench and oversized aluminum footplates properly align the body for better isolation of the lats during rows
- Pull-Up: Built-in multi-grip pull-up station offers a variety of upper body training exercises and is knurled for a secure grip
- Weight Stacks: Includes four 200-pound steel weight stacks (optional 300-pound upgrade)
- Shrouds: Standard full length steel weight stack shrouds protect users and bystanders from moving parts
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels with sealed bearings for smooth friction-free movement
- Swivel Handles: Provide multi-directional and unrestricted movements
- Cables: Combination of USA certified 3/16 and ¼ military-spec coated steel cable rated at 4,200 lb. tensile strength
- Padding: High density commercial grade EMR urethane foam padding bonded to 1 thick premium plywood backing support with grade 8 zinc plated locking hardware and polished aluminum caps
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet designed for anchoring to the floor
- Customize: Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose your exercise stations and positioning to suit your facility
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 1,720 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Shipping Configuration:
- Skid #1 - 90" L x 54" W x 98" H | 1040 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Skid #2 - 26" L x 21" W x 25" H | 780 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 60)
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Jungle Gym?:
- Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose exercise stations and positioning to best suit your facility (system as shown includes lat pulldown, low row, pull-up station, and two adjustable high/low pulleys)
- Crossover with built-in durable knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station for variety of upper body exercises
- Five independent stations allow multiple user participation
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Let us help you configure the best jungle gym for your facility. Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.