Premium Rubber Coated Kettlebells with Chrome Handles – Body-Solid (KBC-SET)
Body-Solid KBC Premium Kettlebells with Chrome Handles – KBC Rubber coated kettlebells with chrome handles by Body Solid are encased in thick virgin rubber to be impact resistant on floors and surrounding equipment as well as protect the kettlebell body itself from scratches and rust. Body Solid rubber kettlebell sets are many times more durable than neoprene or vinyl coated kettlebells and are ideal for commercial environments such as gyms and Crossfit boxes. The virgin rubber is impervious to moisture and resists cracking and drying out over time. Another unique feature of the Body Solid rubber kettlebell is the smooth chrome kettlebell handle. Unlike iron kettlebells which may have burrs, rough areas, or other imperfections from casting on the handles, Body-Solid KBC Kettlebells have smooth, chrome plated handles which allow comfortable grip and easy rotation for swings. The chrome plating is near impossible to chip, meaning your kettlebells will look and feel new for years to come.
Body-Solid KBCS Premium Kettlebell sets are available in beginner (up to 30 pounds), intermediate (up to 50 pounds), and advanced (up to 75 pounds) weight ranges for exercisers of different strength and conditioning levels. Purchase the right set for variety and a steady progression to match the intensity of your workouts.
KBCS105 – 5-30 lbs. (6 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 105 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBC5), 10 lb (KBC10), 15 lb (KBC15), 20 lb (KBC20), 25 lb (KBC25), 30 lb (KBC30)
KBCS275 – 5-50 lbs. (10 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 275 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBC5), 10 lb (KBC10), 15 lb (KBC15), 20 lb (KBC20), 25 lb (KBC25), 30 lb (KBC30), 35 lb (KBC35), 40 lb (KBC40), 45 lb (KBC45), 50 lb (KBC50)
KBCS600 – 5-75 lbs. (15 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 600 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBC5), 10 lb (KBC10), 15 lb (KBC15), 20 lb (KBC20), 25 lb (KBC25), 30 lb (KBC30), 35 lb (KBC35), 40 lb (KBC40), 45 lb (KBC45), 50 lb (KBC50), 55 lb (KBC55), 60 lb (KBC60), 65 lb (KBC65), 70 lb (KBC70), 75 lb (KBC75)
- Kettlebells are crafted from solid iron and encased in a durable black rubber coating
- Easy to read embossed weight increment plaque permanently molded into the exterior coating on each kettlebell
- Poundage identified in white numbering against black background for easy identification
- Chip-resistant chrome plated handles slide easily in your hands and are steel reinforced for durability
- Handles on heavier kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands
Need a custom kettlebell package for your fitness studio or purchasing in bulk for group instruction? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for a pre-configured rubber coated kettlebell set prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Fedex: 105 lb. set ships by FedEx Ground.
- Freight: 275 lb. and 600 lb. kettlebell sets ship strapped to a wooden pallet. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.