Garage Gym Kettlebell Set – Body-Solid (KBR-SET)
Body-Solid Kettlebells – What are the best Kettlebells for garage gyms? A legendary Russian exercise device best described as cannonballs with handles, the kettlebell has long been a favorite for those seeking a special edge in strength and endurance. Today kettlebell workouts, which produce particularly impressive gains in the legs, hips and shoulders, are all the rage. There are more muscles involved in balance and leverage with the kettlebell you work every muscle just keeping them up and moving them around you. Body-Solid Kettlebells come in a range of weights to help you build strength, increase endurance and improve agility incrementally as you become accustomed to using them for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and many more exercises. Body-Solid Kettlebells are available in 5 lb. increments from 5 pounds to 80 pounds. 100 pound kettlebell also available. Purchase a complete set for variety and a steady progression to the intensity of your workouts.
- Cast iron with a tough, powder coated matte black finish.
- Handles on heavier kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands
- Easy to read weight display
- Flat machined bottoms for a wobble-free base
KBRS105 - 5-30 lbs. (6 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 105 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBR5), 10 lb (KBR10), 15 lb (KBR15), 20 lb (KBR20), 25 lb (KBR25), 30 lb (KBR30)
KBRS275 - 5-50 lbs. (10 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 275 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBR5), 10 lb (KBR10), 15 lb (KBR15), 20 lb (KBR20), 25 lb (KBR25), 30 lb (KBR30), 35 lb (KBR35), 40 lb (KBR40), 45 lb (KBR45), 50 lb (KBR50)
KBRS600 - 5-75 lbs. (15 kettlebells) - 5 lb increments, total set weight 600 lbs
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBR5), 10 lb (KBR10), 15 lb (KBR15), 20 lb (KBR20), 25 lb (KBR25), 30 lb (KBR30), 35 lb (KBR35), 40 lb (KBR40), 45 lb (KBR45), 50 lb (KBR50), 55 lb (KBR55), 60 lb (KBR60), 65 lb (KBR65), 70 lb (KBR70), 75 lb (KBR75)
Kettlebell Exercise Tips
Alternating Hang Clean is a great exercise for working out your Hamstrings, Lower Back, Traps and Calves. Place two kettlebells between your feet. To get in the starting position, push your butt back and look straight ahead. Clean one kettlebell to your shoulder and hold on to the other kettlebell in a hanging position. Drop the cleaned kettlebell to a hanging position and clean the alternate kettlebell. Repeat.
Alternating Renegade Row is a great exercise for working out your Lats and Biceps. Get into the top position of the pushup holding on to two kettlebells that are less than shoulder width apart. Push one kettlebell into the floor and pull the other kettlebell. Hold the kettlebell in the working arm in the top position. Lower it to the floor and push it into the floor. At the same time pull the kettlebell in the opposite hand. Repeat for several reps on each side.
Looking for kettlebells for your garage gym or CrossFit box? Contact an IRON COMPANY® functional strength specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for Body-Solid kettlebell sets prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- FedEx: KBRS105 set ships by FedEx Ground.
- Freight: KBRS275 and KBRS600 sets ship by freight. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet in a location at your address at the drivers discretion that is suitable for a tractor trailer. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.