6" Wide Weightlifting Belt -- Schiek (2006)
Colors: Red, Green, Orange, etc.
Schiek Sports 6" Wide Weightlifting Belt - The Schiek 2006 American Made Weightlifting Belt offers the same high quality weight belt as the 2004 but with a wider back of 6". What is the advantage of using a wide weightlifting belt? A wider weightlifting belt is not for everyone. But, for those that want a belt that provides more restriction and support to a wider, more evenly distributed area throughout the lower back and trunk, a larger weight belt with wider back is well received. Even though the 2006 is wider than most weight belts, its material combined with the contoured shape that rides above the hip bones and below the rib cage makes it much more practical for performing complex movements compared to a stiff leather belt of the same width. Plus, as is common with leather, there is no "break in" time with a Schiek belt as it gives you a snug, conforming fit right out of the package. There are many different colors to choose from such as red, blue, green and black and sizes that go as high as 5XL for a nominal upcharge.
Have additional questions about Wide Weightlifting Belts or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Wide Weightlifting Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One colored weight belt
- Material: 100% polyester (colored part of belt)
- Webbing: Black outer webbing is constructed from heavy Polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Closure: Patented one-way "Slide-N-Grip" Velcro closure is easy to adjust and holds fast during training
- Buckle: Heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle for quick and easy adjustments
- Belt Padding: Closed cell foam
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" thick
- Front Width: 4-3/4"
- Back Width: 6" wide at the back
- Construction: Fully stitched
- Shape: Patented contoured shape for better integration with the hips and ribs
- Fit: Superior fit that conforms to any size or shape. Patented downward angle (cone shape) fits the natural shape of the lower back
- Adjustments: For a tighter fit, make sure to hold the inner tongue in place while pulling the Velcro strap tight
- Abdominal Support: Belt widens in the front for additional abdominal wall support
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: XS (24"-28"), S (27"-32"), M (31"-36"), L (35"-41"), XL (40"-45"), XXL (44"-50"), XXXL (50"-54"), XXXXL (53"-58"), XXXXXL (57"-62")
- Colors: XS-XXL available in many colors per the above drop down menu. Sizes XXXL-XXXXXL are available in black only
- Uses: Use for firm abdominal and lower back support while weight training
- Washable: Hand wash only with mild detergent and air dry
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer defects during normal use. Customer responsible for applicable shipping costs
- Legal: Covered under U.S. Patent 5,146,488, Patent 5,086,758. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending Copyright 1998
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail