6" Leather Contoured Weightlifting Belt -- Schiek (L2006)
Color: Natural Oiled Leather
Schiek Sports 6" Leather Contoured Weightlifting Belt - The Schiek L2006 is a heavy-duty leather weightlifting belt for those that seek the strength and rigidness of a leather belt combined with an updated design that greatly enhance its comfort and functionality. It is a full 2" wider in the back than the Schiek L2004 belt and offers more support for those that need it. The Schiek L2006 is no "run of the mill" leather weight training belt by any means. Behind its stainless steel double pronged buckle and natural oiled leather lies a host of integrated upgrades that are sure to make a positive impact on your training.
For starters, unlike most weightlifting or powerlifting belts, the L2006 pays specific attention to the anatomy of the body, specifically all its natural curves in the area where the belt is worn. On the sides of the body, two obstacles for any weight belt are the hip bones and the lower rib cage. Schiek works with these two areas by providing a contoured shape in their belts that curves above the hips and below the ribs. This allows the belt to seat properly around the waist for maximum support throughout the abdominal wall and spine during the lift. Another unique and very important feature of the L2006 is the downward angle throughout the back of the belt. This downward angle integrates with the natural angle of the lower back again allowing a better fit than a standard leather belt can provide. And to further fill in any gaps between the belt and the spine and to ensure maximum comfort during each rep of every set, there is a closed cell foam lumbar support. And finally, since one of the most important functions of a weightlifting belt is to provide something for the abdominal wall to push against for creating maximum spinal support, the L2006 expands in the front to 4-3/4". So if you're a fan of old school leather weightlifting belts but would like the comfort of a synthetic belt, consider the Schiek L2006 as your next belt.
Have additional questions about Leather Weightlifting Belts or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Leather Weightlifting Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One leather weight belt
- Material: Extra firm natural oiled genuine leather
- Closure: Double prong closure with stainless steel buckle
- Buckle: Heavy-duty stainless steel buckle
- Belt Padding: Closed cell foam lumbar support
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" thick
- Front Width: 4-3/4" for additional abdominal wall support
- Back Width: 6" wide at the back
- Construction: Utilizes copper rivets and stitching throughout for superior strength and longevity
- Shape: Patented contoured shape for better integration with the hips and ribs
- Fit: Superior fit that conforms to any size or shape. Patented downward angle (cone shape) fits the natural shape of the lower back
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: S (27"-32"), M (31"-36"), L (35"-41"), XL (40"-45"), XXL (44"-50") and XXXL (50"-54")
- Uses: Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, CrossFit, etc.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer defects during normal use. Customer responsible for applicable shipping costs
- Legal: Covered under U.S. Patent 5,146,488, Patent 5,086,758. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending Copyright 1998
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail