4-3/4" Weight Training Belt -- Schiek (2004)
Colors: Red, Blue, Pink, etc.
Schiek Sports 4-3/4" Weight Training Belt - The Schiek 2004 USA Made Weight Training Belt is a form fitting belt used by both men and women during weightlifting exercises. For some, a weight training belt might be nothing more than a make shift girdle used to hold in the gut while they roam around the gym and make small talk. But for most, using a weight training belt has some legitimate training benefits. One of the primary functions of using a belt while weight training is to help increase intra abdominal pressure which has been shown to help support and stabilize the spine especially during heavy weightlifting exercises. Wearing a snug fitting belt that is firmly in place literally gives the abdomen something to push against during each rep, thus helping increase this pressure resulting in a much more rigid core. Weight training belts have also been shown to promote increased flexion at the hips and knees while reducing spinal flexion and extension that can lead to injury.
If you're thinking about ordering a Schiek weight training belt, then that's probably because you're looking for a well built belt that is ergonomically shaped to fit the body like a glove while at the same time offering the support you'd expect in a belt built for hard core training. The Patented design of the 2004 features a contoured shape that rises above the hip bones and sits below the rib cage for one of the most comfortable friction free belts on the market. Its wider in the front for increase abdominal wall support and 4-3/4" wide in the back with a downward angle to properly align with the low back for gap-free support. Bringing it all together for a firm supportive fit that customizes to each individual is the one-way Velcro closure. Combined with a heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle, lifters can easily increase the tightness of the belt as they reach their max set.
Have additional questions about Weight Training Belts or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Weight Training Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One colored weight belt
- Material: 100% polyester (colored part of belt)
- Webbing: Black outer webbing is constructed from heavy Polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Closure: Patented one-way "Slide-N-Grip" Velcro closure is easy to adjust and holds fast during training
- Buckle: Heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle for quick and easy adjustments
- Belt Padding: Closed cell foam
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" thick
- Front Width: 4-1/8"
- Back Width: 4-3/4" wide at the back
- Construction: Fully stitched
- Shape: Patented contoured shape for better integration with the hips and ribs
- Fit: Superior fit that conforms to any size or shape. Patented downward angle (cone shape) fits the natural shape of the lower back
- Adjustments: For a tighter fit, make sure to hold the inner tongue in place while pulling the Velcro strap tight
- Abdominal Support: Belt widens in the front for additional abdominal wall support
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: XS (24"-28"), S (27"-32"), M (31"-36"), L (35"-41"), XL (40"-45"), XXL (44"-50")
- Colors: Available in many colors per the above drop down menu
- Uses: Use for firm abdominal and lower back support while weight training
- Washable: Hand wash only with mild detergent and air dry
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer defects during normal use. Customer responsible for applicable shipping costs
- Legal: Covered under U.S. Patent 5,146,488, Patent 5,086,758. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending Copyright 1998
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail