4" Women's Weight Lifting Belt -- Schiek (2000)
Colors: Pink, Purple, Yellow, etc.
Schiek Sports 4 Womens Weight Lifting Belt - The Schiek 2000 is a USA Made Weight Lifting Belt specially designed for women! It is made of lightweight materials and closed cell foam padding that is less bulky than other belts yet offers more than enough support for any type of training program. Available sizes start at XX-small and graduate up to medium. There are many cool colors to choose from such as pink, purple, yellow, orange and blue. The Patented dual closure includes one-way Velcro and heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle for a secure fit that conforms to any size or shape user. A Patented contoured shape rises over the hip bones and sits lower across the ribs for a ergonomically superior fit compared to standard weight belts. Support to the abdominal wall and core is achieved with the wider front while the back measures 4" wide and has a downward angle, or cone shape, that fits the natural curvature of the lower back. The Schiek 2000 belt has also been known to be effectively used as a postpartum support belt to help ease back pain and support the core muscles after pregnancy. And because the Schiek 2000 belt is proudly Made In The USA, the high quality materials and 2-year warranty ensure many years of enjoyment.
Have additional questions about Womens Weight Belts or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Womens Weightlifting Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One colored weight belt
- Material: 100% polyester (colored part of belt)
- Webbing: Black outer webbing is constructed from heavy Polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Closure: Patented one-way "Slide-N-Grip" Velcro closure is easy to adjust and holds fast during training
- Buckle: Heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle for quick and easy adjustments
- Belt Padding: Closed cell foam
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" thick
- Front Width: 3-5/8"
- Back Width: 4" wide at the back
- Construction: Fully stitched
- Shape: Patented contoured shape for better integration with the hips and ribs
- Fit: Superior fit that conforms to any size or shape. Patented downward angle (cone shape) fits the natural shape of the lower back
- Adjustments: For a tighter fit, make sure to hold the inner tongue in place while pulling the Velcro strap tight
- Abdominal Support: Belt widens in the front for additional abdominal wall support
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: XXS (20"-24"), XS (24"-28"), S (27"-32"), M (31"-36")
- Colors: Available in many colors per the above drop down menu
- Uses: Use for firm abdominal and lower back support while weight training
- Washable: Hand wash only with mild detergent and air dry
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer defects during normal use. Customer responsible for applicable shipping costs
- Legal: Covered under U.S. Patent 5,146,488, Patent 5,086,758. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending Copyright 1998
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail