4-3/4" Heavy-Duty Contoured Powerlifting Belt -- Schiek (3004)
Colors: Black/Red & Black
Schiek Sports 4-3/4" Heavy-Duty Contoured Powerlifting Belt - The Schiek 3004 is a heavy-duty powerlifting belt made from a combination of thick, extra firm polyester and neoprene for those who want the comfort of a synthetic belt with the rigidness of a leather belt. Its robust construction features a Patented contoured shape that rides above the hip bones and below the ribs making it a bit more suitable for more complex movements than similar size belts made of leather. The 4-1/8" wide front and 4-3/4" back panel offers sufficient surface area for the abdominal wall to push against and properly constrict the belt around the surrounding muscles of the spine for maximum support. Another benefit of the 3004 is the enhanced custom fit that the downward angle and one-way Velcro provide. The downward angle is ergonomically designed to conform with the curvature of the spine while the Velcro closure can be tightened perfectly to the lifter's specific preference before each set. The Schiek 3004 is an American Made Powerlifting belt for the serious weightlifter, bodybuilder, powerlifter or CrossFitter.
Have additional questions about Heavy-Duty Powerlifting Belts or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Powerlifting Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One colored weight belt
- Material: Extra firm 100% polyester with reinforced neoprene (colored part of belt)
- Webbing: Red two-layer outer webbing is constructed from heavy Polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Closure: Patented one-way "Slide-N-Grip" Velcro closure is easy to adjust and holds fast during training
- Buckle: Heavy-duty stainless steel slide bar buckle for quick and easy adjustments
- Belt Padding: Closed cell foam
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" thick
- Front Width: 4-1/8"
- Back Width: 4-3/4" wide at the back
- Construction: Heavy-duty nylon stitching
- Shape: Patented contoured shape for better integration with the hips and ribs
- Fit: Superior fit that conforms to any size or shape. Patented downward angle (cone shape) fits the natural shape of the lower back
- Adjustments: For a tighter fit, make sure to hold the inner tongue in place while pulling the Velcro strap tight
- Abdominal Support: Belt widens in the front for additional abdominal wall support
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: XS (24"-28"), S (27"-32"), M (31"-36"), L (35"-41"), XL (40"-45"), XXL (44"-50")
- Colors: XS-XXL available in black with red webbing only
- Uses: Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, CrossFit, etc.
- Washable: Hand wash only with mild detergent and air dry
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer defects during normal use. Customer responsible for applicable shipping costs
- Legal: Covered under U.S. Patent 5,146,488, Patent 5,086,758. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending Copyright 1998
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail