Jay Cutler 4" Custom Leather Weightlifting Belt -- Schiek (J2014)
Jay Cutler 4" Custom Leather Weightlifting Belt - The J2014 Leather Weightlifting Belt by Schiek Sports is custom designed by four time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler himself to offer the best possible fit and back support during weightlifting and bodybuilding. Heavy-duty construction features include 1/4" thick genuine leather with double nylon stitching around the entire belt with steel rivets that further add to its hard-wearing design. The stainless steel buckle and prongs resist corrosion and will not rust even in humid or damp environments. To avoid leather tears in extreme conditions, such as heavy squats or deadlifts, the J2014 is designed with a two-prong design versus an inferior one-prong design. For a snug fit and maximum low back support, an integrated lumbar pad runs the entire length of the back of the belt. And the Schiek J2014 leather is treated in black for a modern look that stands out.
Have additional questions about this Jay Cutler Leather Weight Belt or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Jay Cutler Signature Weight Belt Specs and Features:
- Includes: One black leather weight belt
- Material: 100% genuine leather
- Buckle: Stainless steel double prong buckle
- Belt Padding: Open cell foam in lumbar area
- Lumbar Padding Dims: 2.5" high and 1/4" thick and runs across the entire back
- Belt Thickness: 1/4" leather
- Front Width: 2.25"
- Back Width: 4"
- Construction: Heavy-duty double nylon stitching with steel rivets
- Shape: Tapered in the front and wide in the back
- Logo: Schiek logo on front and Jay Cutler logo on the back
- Sizing: Be sure to measure around the waist at navel height to determine best belt fit
- Sizes: S (27"-32"), M (31"-36"), L (35"-41"), XL (40"-45") and XXL (44"-50")
- Uses: Weightlifting and bodybuilding
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail