Light Commercial Upright Fitness Bike – Spirit Fitness (XBU55)
20 Levels of Resistance
Workout App Compatible
Spirit Fitness XBU55 Upright Bike – The XBU55 Upright Bike from Spirit Fitness is a light-commercial rated programmable indoor exercise cycle with electronic resistance. The XBU55 Fitness Bike offers easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display. The XBU55 Upright Exercise Cycle will appeal to those seeking durability, comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and both medical and overall cardiovascular health benefits. Packed with features at a price you can afford, the XBU55 offers great value to both home users and vertical market applications such as hotel fitness centers, physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics, corporate wellness centers, VA medical centers, and government embassies.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Light Commercial Exercise Bikes on GSA contract – All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple exercise cycles for a corporate wellness center or hotel workout room? Call an IRON COMPANY® Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email [email protected]
- Console – Oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (included) and heart rate pulse grips help keep your workouts safe and effective
- Rider Experience – Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment
- Seat Adjustment – Fully adjustable seat provides infinite position settings fore/aft and up/down via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to adjust your bike to your specific needs
- Workout App – Bluetooth compatible with free SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data from your personal mobile phone or tablet
SPIRIT FIT App (Download free from Apple App Store or Google Play)
Utilize the maximum capabilities of your XBU55. App supports up to 6 stored User Profiles on the same device. View real time exercise metrics in 3 different Display screens or reference individual and/or accumulated workout data from the past in the Calendar section. Easily transition from Internet, email, or Social Media sites back to the Application without losing data. Sync and track your workouts.
- 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen
- Heart Rate % Profile
- Muscle Activation Profile
- Program keys
- Tablet friendly reading rack
- Adjustable console angle
- Adjustable swivel cooling fan
- Integrated speakers with 3.5mm MP3 audio jack
- Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App compatible
- Also compatible with MapMyFitness, Fitbit, Under Armour Record, and iOS Health apps
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Speed, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap included
- Resistance: Electronically Controlled, Magnetic Brake
- Resistance Levels: 20 levels
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Hand Pulse Grips: Yes
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Power: Plug-In
- Seat: Large cushioned seat
- Seat Adjustment: Easy-Ratchet, fully adjustable up/down and fore/aft
- Pedals: Oversized and self-balancing with Fast Latching System
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forges steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Frame: Commercial-grade structural steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 43" L x 22" W x 54" H
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton only): 44" L x 19" W x 30" H | 116 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton on pallet): 44" L x 23" W x 36" H | 133 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Light Commercial (Up to 5 Hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Frame and Brake – Lifetime
- Parts – 10 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your destination that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service