C516 Status Series ECO-NATURAL Club Commercial Grade Indoor Cycle – SportsArt (C516)
Color Changing LED Intensity Indicator
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order
SportsArt C516 VATIO Status Series ECO-NATURAL Commercial Indoor Cycle – The C516 Status Indoor Cycling Bike from SportsArt Fitness is a upright exercise bike with full commercial warranty for group cycling class usage in any club or indoor cycling studio setting. The SportsArt ECO-NATURAL™ line is the embodiment of design, technology, sustainability, and cardiovascular excellence. The C516 features a rear drive flywheel design with a self-powered, zero-friction magnetic braking system promoting energy saving benefits and a whisper quiet poly-v belt for smooth reliable operation. Because there is no friction from a traditional brake pad, the C516 requires less maintenance, bringing long term costs down for club and studio owners. The position of the flywheel in the rear keeps it behind the users exercise zone and free from falling sweat during intense exercise, helping to prevent rust. With 24 levels of resistance, the premium C516 group cycling bike is designed for users of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. The C516 Indoor Cycle also features intuitive adjustment points, a clear LCD console to track workout metrics, and a color-changing LED display that indicates workout intensity.
What is unique about the SportsArt C516 Display Console? The SportsArt C516 brings the wow factor to group cycling classes with the addition of a bright LED light at the top of the console which changes between 5 different colors based on the users RPM rate. This allows both the exerciser and the indoor cycle instructor to quickly and easily gauge the riders speed and exertion level at a quick glance. If the exercisers LED color is out of sync with other riders, then a verbal shout of encouragement by the instructor can bring the desired intensity to a consistent level across the class. With more and more group cycling classes going lights off and music up, the C516's multi-color LED intensity indicators create a striking visual effect in the dark second only to strobe lights!
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Indoor Cycles on GSA contract - All SportsArt cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M.
Need multiple indoor cycling bikes for a group fitness room or university fitness complex? Call an IRON COMPANY® Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
- V-shaped frame with sturdy steel construction
- Rear fly wheel design with self-powered, zero-friction permanent magnetic braking system
- Self-generating, electro-magnetic drive with no external power or plug requirements
- Lever based resistance adjustment
- 24 levels of resistance
- Whisper-quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Fully enclosed drive-belt is protected from dust/debris and safer for users
- LCD digital display
- 5 colored LED light on top of console changes color based on RPM rate, offering user and instructor visual feedback on workout intensity
- Multi grip handlebars
- Dual-sided pedals with toe cage and strap and SPD dual function clip option
- Fore and aft adjustment on seat and handlebars
- Clearly marked numeric adjustments for quick set-up
- Molded calf stretch plates on rear base frame
- Easy access safety stop
- Heart rate telemetry receiver (heart rate chest strap NOT included)
- Front mounted inline skate wheels for easy transportation
- Four levelers on frame base
- Dual water bottle holders
- Optional SA WELL+™ integration
- Optional ANT+ speed sensor (cadence sensor)
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.2" L x 21.5" W x 44.7" H | 127.5 cm x 54.6 cm x 118.5 cm
- Unit Weight: 136.4 lbs. | 62 kg
- Console Readouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Cadence, Resistance, Human Watts, Speed
- Resistance Settings: 1-24
- Flywheel Weight: 11 lbs. | 5 kg
- Drive Type: Poly-V Belt
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs. | 158 kg
- Power Requirement: N/A
- Plug Requirement: N/A
- Shipping Configuration:
- Boxed Only: 59" L x 13" W x 38" H | 166 lbs.
- Boxed on Pallet: 59" L x 18" W x 42" H | 182 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit regardless of setting):
- Frame – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Electrical Items – 2 Years
- Labor – 2 Years
- Wear Items – 1 Year
- High Wear Items – 90 Days
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service