Indoor Cycling Bike – SportsArt (C510)
SportsArt C510 Indoor Cycling Bike – With a precision machined flywheel, fully enclosed drive belt and extra wide base, the C510 offers a smooth-as-silk ride even under the most pedal-hammering workouts. Ergonomic handlebars and simple, locking adjustments mean no more fiddling around to find the perfect fit. All this boils down to less hassles, more cycling.
- Simple adjustment levers lock into place quickly
- Multi-position resistance with easy control knob and emergency stop for safety
- Fore/Aft and Up/Down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Whisper quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Universal 9/16ths thread allows for use of aftermarket pedals
- Pedals have standard toe cage and strap with optional dual function pedals
- Steel frame with transport wheels and 4 levelers
- Water bottle cage
- Emergency Stop
- Universal seat post
- Multi-position handlebars
- Assembled Dimensions: 41" L x 25.4" W x 48" H | 104 cm x 64.5 cm x 122 cm
- Unit Weight: 117 lbs. | 53 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 44 lbs. | 20 kg
- Drive Type: Poly-V Belt
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. | 158 kg
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit):
- Frame – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Wear Items – 1 Year
- Labor – 2 Years
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of indoor cycle bikes for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.