G516 Status Series ECO-POWR Club Commercial Grade Indoor Cycle – SportsArt (G516)
Rear Flywheel Design
Color Changing LED Intensity Indicator
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order
SportsArt G516 VATIO Status Series ECO-POWR Commercial Indoor Cycle – The G516 Status Indoor Cycling Bike from SportsArt Fitness is a full commercial grade group cycling exercise bike with ECO-POWR™ Integrated Inverter to harness the power of human energy and put it back into the grid. SportsArt’s ECO-POWR™ Status line is the embodiment of design, technology, sustainability, and cardiovascular excellence. Using built-in micro-inverters, the human energy generated during exercise converts to utility-grade electricity, offsetting significant savings for the club owner. The sleek angles and premium features combine with state-of-the-art energy generating technology to produce an engaging workout that environmentally conscious users can feel good about. The G516 Indoor Cycle features intuitive adjustment points, a clear LCD console to track workout metrics, and a color-changing LED display that indicates workout intensity.
What is unique about the SportsArt G516 Display Console? The SportsArt G516 brings the wow factor to group cycling classes with the addition of a bright LED light at the top of the console which changes between 5 different colors based on the users RPM rate. This allows both the exerciser and the indoor cycle instructor to quickly and easily gauge the riders speed and exertion level at a quick glance. If the exercisers LED color is out of sync with other riders, then a verbal shout of encouragement by the instructor can bring the desired intensity to a consistent level across the class. With more and more group cycling classes going lights off and music up, the G516's multi-color LED intensity indicators create a striking visual effect in the dark second only to strobe lights!
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Indoor Cycles on GSA contract - All SportsArt cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M.
Need multiple ECO-POWR™ cardio machines for a self-sustaining fitness complex or eco-friendly gym? Call an IRON COMPANY® Green Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADING THE GREEN FITNESS REVOLUTION
SportsArt's patented ECO-POWR™ technology is revolutionizing the way we think about cardio workouts. The built-in technology drives a connection between our individual actions and the impact those actions have on the environment by turning workouts into clean, renewable energy. With ECO-POWR™ we build healthier bodies and healthier environments ⎼ one workout at a time.
- Convert up to 74% of human energy produced into clean, renewable energy
- Motivate members with meaningful impact metrics like watts generated
- Generate up to 220 wH of electricity per hour workout, offsetting energy consumption
- Simplify cord and outlet management through daisy chain capabilities
HOW IT WORKS
Human movement is captured by the generator and the patented micro-inverter transforms the energy into utility-grade electricity that can be fed directly back into the circuit for immediate use.
Simply plug in any ECO-POWR™ product, or daisy-chain several units, into a standard outlet, turn the unit on, and begin working out. Within seconds, energy will be fed to the facility's local grid, offsetting overall power consumption and reducing the facility’s carbon footprint.
ECO-POWR™ ELECTRICITY BASICS
When initially turned on, similar to standard appliances, ECO-POWR™ products draw a small amount of electricity. As a workout begins, the units almost instantaneously stop consuming electricity and, within seconds, enough energy is being produced to power the unit and to send excess electricity back into the facility's grid through a standard outlet. That energy is then used to power other machines and devices within the facility, offsetting the power needed from the utility company.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
- V-shaped frame with sturdy steel construction
- Rear fly wheel design with zero-friction permanent magnetic braking system
- ECO-POWR™ integrated inverter
- Ability to connect multiple units via daisy chain to single plug
- Electronic resistance control
- Easy access safety stop lever
- 40 levels of resistance
- Whisper-quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Fully enclosed drive-belt is protected from dust/debris and safer for users
- LCD digital display
- 5 colored LED light on top of console changes color based on RPM rate, offering user and instructor visual feedback on workout intensity
- Multi grip handlebars
- Dual-sided pedals with toe cage and strap and SPD dual function clip option
- Fore and aft adjustment on seat and handlebars
- Clearly marked numeric adjustments for quick set-up
- Molded calf stretch plates on rear base frame
- Heart rate telemetry receiver (heart rate chest strap NOT included)
- Front mounted inline skate wheels for easy transportation
- Four levelers on frame base
- Dual water bottle holders
- Optional SA WELL+™ integration
- Optional ANT+ speed sensor (cadence sensor)
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.2" L x 21.5" W x 44.7" H | 127.5 cm x 54.6 cm x 118.5 cm
- Unit Weight: 153 lbs. | 69.5 kg
- Console Readouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Cadence, Resistance, Speed, Instant Watts to Grid, Your Grid Wh
- Resistance Settings: 1-40
- Flywheel Weight: 22 lbs. | 10 kg
- Drive Type: Poly-V Belt
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs. | 158 kg
- Power Requirement:
- 120V | 60Hz | Input: 20W | Output: Max 220W
- 230V | 50Hz | Input: 20W | Output: Max 220W
- Plug Requirement: NEMA | 5-15P
- Electrical: Up to 7 units per 15A breaker
- Shipping Configuration:
- Boxed Only: 59" L x 13" W x 38" H | 183 lbs.
- Boxed on Pallet: 59" L x 18" W x 42" H | 199 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit regardless of setting):
- Frame – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Electrical Items – 2 Years
- Labor – 2 Years
- Wear Items – 1 Year
- High Wear Items – 90 Days
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service