E835 Foundation Series Light Commercial Elliptical Machine -- SportsArt (E835)
SportsArt Light Commercial Elliptical Machine | E835 Foundation Series - The E835 Self-Generating Elliptical Crosstrainer by SportsArt is built to provide low impact cardio workouts in residential and light commercial applications at a price point that is the lowest in the SportsArt line-up. Because it is self-generating it does not require a power source and can be used just about anywhere. A maximum user weight rating of 400 lbs. makes the E835 ideal for residential applications as well as multi-unit housing, corporate wellness centers, physical therapy and fitness training studios. 40 resistance levels and an adjustable stride length compliment the many included fitness programs designed to reach the targeted heart rate for increase aerobic capacity and accelerated fat loss. And while training on your new SportsArt elliptical you can keep yourself entertained with the integrated audio controls, Bluetooth and USB charging outlets.
Purchase SportsArt Light Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt elliptical machines can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt E835 Elliptical Trainer Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 80 L x 31 W x 68 H
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Glute (x3), YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- TouchN Go Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Interval, Plateau, Random, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Custom HR, WT Loss Cardio
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Workout Level, Time, Distance, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: No
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirement: Self-Generating / DC 12v 4.5 Ah
- Display: Multi Segment Membrane LED
- Stride Length: 18-25.5
- Pedal Size: 15 L x 6.75 W
- Adjustable Stride: Manual
- Step Up Height: 12.75
- Distance Between Pedals: 3.5
- Stride/Resistance Fingertip Controls: No
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Pedal Cushion: MyFlex
- 3-Speed Fan: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Optional EcoFit: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes / For device charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Suggested Use: Light Commercial
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 271 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 91 x 28 x 29
- Ship Weight: 320 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.