T615-CHR Foundation Series Light Commercial Treadmill with Eco-Glide – SportsArt (T615-CHR)
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order
SportsArt T615-CHR Foundation Series Light Commercial Treadmill with Eco-Glide and Contact Heart Rate - The SportsArt T615-CHR Treadmill with ECO-GLIDE auto-lubrication system is the most affordable treadmill in the new Foundation Series line-up. It is rated as both a residential treadmill and light commercial treadmill but includes some specs and features found on full-commercial treadmills such as a 400 lb. user weight capacity, 3 HP motor, large running deck and heavy-duty steel frame. The T615-CHR SportsArt treadmill is an affordable heavy-duty residential or light commercial treadmill option for residences, apartments and apartment building gyms, condominium and multi-housing fitness facilities and fitness studios.
Looking for a SportsArt Foundation Series cardio equipment package that includes the latest in treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright cycles and recumbent cycles? You may also need other products to bundle with your cardio including vinyl or rubber cardio mats, indoor rowing machines or stairclimbers. Ironcompany.com has the resources to provide quick and affordable quotes and the logistical know-how to get your equipment there fast and safe. Contact us today to receive a quote including any of our 8,000+ cardio, strength, free weight and gym flooring products.
Purchase SportsArt Light Commercial Treadmills on GSA contract - All SportsArt treadmills can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
SportsArt T615-CHR Treadmill Specs and Features:
- Assembled Dimensions: 77.5" L x 38" W x 55 H"
- Motor: 3.0 HP DC
- Auto-Lubrication System: Patented ECO-GLIDE™ system reduces the need for scheduled maintenance and keeps the T615 running optimally day after day.
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
- Quick Start Goal: Time, Distance and Calories
- Data Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, ActiveZone, METs, Heart rate
- EnergySmart Wake Up: No
- Display Type: Multi Segment LED
- Speed: 0.1-12mph
- Power Requirements: Dedicated power supply required, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Frame Construction: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Optional EMB: No
- Belt Material: PET (Polyester Fabric)
- Drive Belt: 24.5" Poly V carbon-weave, 10 groove
- Running Surface: 20 x 58
- Belt Lubrication: Hyperglide
- Incline: 0-15%
- Incline Motor: DC
- Deck: 0.79" thick (20mm) non-reversible
- Deck Cushion: MyFlex
- Front Roller Diameter: 2.5"
- Rear Roller Diameter: 2.5"
- Step Up Height: 6"
- Optional Eco Power: No
- 3-Speed Fan: Optional
- CSAFE: No
- USB: No
- USB Charging (including Lightening): No
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: No
- Headphone Jack: No
- Integrated Audio Control: No
- Flow Tec: Yes
- FT Turbine Fan: Yes
- Dust Filter: No
- FT Heat Sync: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- ActivZone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- US/Canada Electrical Safety Certification: UL 1647, ETL-US, cETL
- US/Canada Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification: FCC 47 CFR PART 15, Can / csa-C22.2 N68-69
- US/Canada Machinery Safety Certification: ASTM / EN 957
- US Canada Environmental Security Certification: RoHS REACH
- Medical Rails: Optional
- Integrated TV Ready: No
- Networking: N/A
- Bluetooth: No
- Finish: Double coat paint
- Suggested Use: Residential and Light Commercial 4-hours per day in non-dues facilities
- Unit Weight: 233 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (carton only): 267 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton only): 81.1" L x 34.6" W x 17.3" H
- Shipping Weight (carton on pallet): 358 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton on pallet): 81" L x 34" W x 22" H (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
OPTIONAL Front Crossbar
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique ActivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the T615-CHR and is shown on large treadmill image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Residential / Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Suspension Warranty Lifetime
- Motor Warranty 5 Years
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.