HIITMill Self-Powered Incline Treadmill for HIIT Workouts -- StairMaster (HIITMILL)
2 Model Options
Weight Plates NOT Included
StairMaster HIITMill and HIITMill X Non-Motorized Incline Treadmills - The HIITMill by StairMaster is a self-powered, non-motorized treadmill with fixed incline designed to develop speed, strength, and explosive power when used in a HIIT High Intensity Interval Training Program. The StairMaster HIIT Mill and HIIT Mill X will deliver an effective resistance training platform that drives up metabolic intensity and captures the benefits of speed and agility training, lateral training and sled training. Users can now safely push, pull, drive and sprint with the resistance of a sled but work within a smaller footprint. The HIITMill is aesthetically appealing to athletes at all levels of sport - professional, college, CrossFit, and UFC athletes. The HIITMill manual treadmill also invites simple activities with little to no learning curve such as walking on an incline, running hill sprints, or hiking with light resistance for general cardio training.
One of the biggest trends in the fitness industry is High Intensity Interval Training, commonly known as HIIT. This training protocol involves repeated bouts of high intensity effort followed by varied recovery times. HIIT workouts are now used not just in athletic performance training centers, but also in crossfit boxes, personal training studios, and health and fitness clubs. One of the most popular and effective high intensity activities is pushing or pulling sleds loaded with weights to develop leg power and cardiovascular fitness. Because the indoor use of sleds requires a significant amount of space covered with artificial turf, it is impractical for many training centers and fitness clubs to offer sled-based activities. The HIITMill and HIITMill X will provide the means to benefit from sled activities without the need for the extra turf covered training space.
Another popular exercise performed during HIIT workouts is the farmers walk or farmers carry. This strongman exercise is commonly executed using torpedo-like carry bars with raised handles which are loaded on each end with Olympic plates for bumper plates for heavy load resistance. The user lifts the farmers walk handles and moves forward under a heavy grip load. This hybrid exercise used for General Physical Preparedness (GPP) and Specialized Physical Preparation (SPP) will tax and strengthen your grip, upper body, and lower body to their physical limits. Similar to sled training, farmers carry training takes up valuable space inside a facility as it requires an open lane void of equipment or other clutter. By selecting the HIITMill X with Farmers Walk Carry Arms, facilities can offer their members and athletes a valuable tool to capitalize on this style of training within a very small footprint, thus freeing up usable space for other activities.
Performance movements, high intensity exercises, and explosive training workouts that can be performed on the HIITMill include:
- Hill walking
- Hill walking with pushing resistance
- Reverse hill walking (knee extension)
- Hill running springs (no pushing)
- High sled push
- Mid sled push
- Low flat back sled push
- Lateral lunges
- Bilateral farmers carry (HIITMill X only)
- Unilateral farmers carry (HIITMill X only)
- Reverse pulling / dragging (attachments not included)
HIITMill Model Overview:
The HIITMill features a standard treadmill running belt and longer handrails. The HIITMill will have less friction due to the thinner standard belt and this will allow lighter users to walk, run and perform hill sprints without the need to push off the forward handrails. The extended side rails and standard belt provide the opportunity for lateral drills, karaoke drills, and other "foot pattern" agility movements with decreased foot drag and increased side rail length for stability and safety. The HIITMill will allow users from 110 pounds and up to perform these types of activities that do not require pushing off the forward hand rails. All of the same heavy high resistance sled training and pushing drills can be done on the HIITMill as can be performed on the HIITMill X.
The HIITMill X features a 3mm custom cushioned PVC belt that provides added grip for heavy pushing and carrying activities. This unique cushioned belt adds more friction to the system and will limit lighter users under 110 pounds from freely walking and running without pushing off the forward handles. The advantage of the HIITMill X is significantly more traction for heavy pushing and heavy lifting activities. The HIITMill X also features the Farmers Carry lift arms allowing for the addition of up to 90 lbs of weight plates to be added on each side. The arms themselves weigh 10 lbs so the total available max carry weight per side for bilateral or unilateral carries is 100 lbs.
HIITMill and HIITMill X Standard Features (available on both models):
- Full Commercial rated
- Self-powered, non-motorized operation for walking, running, pushing, and pulling
- 11-gauge steel frame construction
- Rotating fly-wheel with maintenance-free magnetic eddy current brake resistance
- Paddle adjustment lever with six resistance settings and emergency stop feature
- Fixed deck incline at 11 percent grade for gravity assisted start-up - utilizes body weight to initiate flywheel motion
- Extra-wide 23" belt width for lateral training and max stability under load
- Multi-grip hand positioning high, mid, and low options
- Forward push rails feature narrow and wide vertical grips and high/low horizontal grips
- Black and silver color combination with corrosion resistant powder coating for sweat resistance
- Dual accessory attachment points for straps and tubing (accessories NOT included)
- Side handrail designs for safe ingress and egress
- Portable design with oversized transport wheels and rear carry handle
- Water bottle and phone holder integrated into lower portion of front horizontal bar
- 500 pound maximum user weight capacity
HIITMill X Additional Features:
- Farmers Carry lift arms allow you to add free weight plates for extra load resistance and a more challenging workout
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2-inch center hole (weight plates NOT included)
- 200 pound total carry capacity (100 lbs max per lift arm)
- Each 10 lb lift arm allows the addition of 90 lbs of plate weight (so two 45 lb / 20kg Olympic weight plates) to equal max carry weight of 100 lbs per arm
- Weight plate storage posts on left and right frame uprights
- 3mm PVC cushioned turf belt compatible with plastic field cleats
- HIITMill: 78" L x 38" W x 66" H (390 lbs)
- HIITMill X: 78" L x 55" W x 66" H (454 lbs)
Shipping Dimensions (boxed only, not including pallet):
- HIITMill: 83" L x 41" W x 34" H (503 lbs)
- HIITMill X: 83" L x 41" W x 34" H (568 lbs)
Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet):
- HIITMill: 88" L x 46" W x 39" H (531 lbs) | Freight Shipping Class 175
- HIITMill X: 88" L x 46" W x 39" H (596 lbs) | Freight Shipping Class 125
Warranty Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Parts 2 Years
- Labor 1 Year
Looking to make a bulk purchase of self-powered treadmills for sports performance training center or crossfit box? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.